how did you record the drums?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Thats a great cover there! Its nice to see some Leppard on here. The sound is great and very close to the original.
Ive been looking at toneports, thing is I have a zoom pedal that gives an AMAZING sound through the amp so I guess I wont be upgrading any time soon unless you can get a good clean sound by putting the pedal through the input of he toneport without it getting all over distorted.

Keep the covers coming man, and some more Lep wouldnt go amiss!
Just call me Mr Sambo.....

Check out my profile for my covers!
Dude that cover was bitchin!!!!! Its beggin for someone to put a vocal track over the top of it !!!
Keep up the good work dude !!!
Rock On!!!
Hey rocknskate4...just used a backing track which had the drums and bass.

Thanks everyone who checked it out and for the kind words! This was my first attempt at doing a full song, so was just hoping not to totally butcher it.
Wow man that was f***ing sick. I love that song (actaully the whole album)! You should definately try Switch 625. \m/ Check out my cover if you want and let me know what u think. Rock on dude!
sounded pretty good man...my only complaint was the guitars, they sounded to mono..try double tracking the rhythm distorted guitars and panning them 50-75 % left and right.
Did you use the direct out to record this? It sounds very clean if you did.

Quote by grooveytigerrr
Did you use the direct out to record this? It sounds very clean if you did.

I went from guitar, to the Toneport which is connected USB to my PC. Toneport comes with Gearbox which I then found an online tone actually called Def Leppard and used that as my amp model selection. I then fired up Cakewalk Guitartracks Pro and went to work
Thats a very clean sound for a direct out. My zoom pedal has the same feature but it really doesnt work lol
Ive been looking at the pod xt live...might have to upgrade.