Hey i'm semi-tricking out my strat and i figured a great finishing touch would be a volume knob that goes to 11 but the only ones i can find are the gay dimarzio ones that are colored like a bag of skittles. does anyone know where i can find a straight white or black strat looking knob that goes to 11? or even if someone could make one for me i'd be willing to buy one, though i'm pretty sure thats a long shot. any help would be appreciated
Why don't you just make 10 the highest number, and have that be the loudest?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Just buy a blank one, or one that has numbers, rub them off and then write in your own numbers
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by darkarbiter7
Why don't you just make 10 the highest number, and have that be the loudest?

But this one goes to eleven..
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!

But, yeah, rub them off and write 11 accordingly.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Awesome idea. If I were you, I would pull the knob, add your own 11 to the very end using a small modeling knife to get a slight indentation of the number, then fill it in using a thick needle and a small pot of black paint (or whatever color). Then, put it on so the 11 is where the 10 was before, and now the tone knob simply won't go all the way down to 0. Not a big problem IMO. The space between 10 and 0 is perfect to add one more number with equal spacing. Just use the knife to cut out the little dot, then do two lines above it for the 11 and add the little line at the top to make them a 1 shape.

Another cool thing you could do is to use bright red paint and a thick needle and simply draw a very sketchy-looking 11 next to the ten. That would look really cool, because it would stick out and have an in-your-face look lol.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
u can always paint the fruity ones black or white. just a thin coat works and then use a extra fine point to color the numbers. if u use the thinnest coat everything is still colored and the etchings are still visible if they are etched in. i painted my regular ones and they're fine.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
You must really want these knobs. I mean, the print is an eighth of an inch tall, nobody but you is ever going to see it anyway. You could do it like it is on the amps, and get a label maker or something with clear background tape, so you have the numbers on your guitar, and the knob just has an indicator.