Sooz I'm hanging out with this girl later this week. We've talked online and on the phone allot and she's the sister of my band's singer. Part of the reason why I'm hanging out with her is cause it'll piss her brother off allot =P
But I dunno I kinda wanna make a good first impression. So I dunno... Whenever I've hung out with girls before we always just ended up sitting on the couch watching a movie or watching youtube vids for hours.
I don't want it to be like that

So I ask; what would be some things to do that make a good impression and make me not seem so boring =/
For the record, we're both music buffs and like almost the same music. I play bass and sing, and she plays guitar and drums... and sings.
Would jamming for a while be a good idea? (no pun intended)
I dunno, I'm just really stressin over this... Lol I don't want to come off as a loser cause she's really a cool girl
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Chlorof....

Ehhh, never mind.

If you live near a fast food place or something, walk and get something to eat. You guys can talk for a while on the walk, and while sitting and eating.

If not, jam. Talk about music.
Chill out, chief. If you're nervous, you're gonna look like a loser. The kind of loser that hot women don't take off their clothes for.

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Take her out to dinner and a relationship thread.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Generic Relationship Thread Response #124,324,325,435,453,720,795,043
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Jam, and then tell her brother that you're forming a band with his sister and that you quit the band. Then kidnap her and stuff her and take her everywhere you go, like a big barbie doll. And talk to her in the streets. Kinda like Jack White.

EDIT: Stuff her as in taxidermy, if you didn't catch that
Last edited by st.stephen at Jul 7, 2008,
i kinda run into this problem when jessica comes over... idk waht to do but somehow it works out we either end up going out to eat somewhere or playing guitar hero or board games lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by metallicock
dude, just boink her

"just friends" ftw haha
Yeah not a relationship thread.
Cause I'm not looking for a relationship
I'm just looking for a new musical friend, cause all of mine have become douchebags
But you guys get what I'm saying...
hanging out with girls is different from hanging out with guys. At least in my mind it's that way
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Tell her to sit on your bass amp, tune way down and play really loud =success
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
yeah i understand, can you drive? go out somewhere just to hang out, that doesnt make it a date or anything
I ****ing wish =/
I turned 16 a week ago sooz I don't even have my permit yet
Quote by Banjocal