What do you think of Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul? I think it's a shame the mainstream media handed McCain the nomination right of the bat. Ron Paul won every single one of the debates hands down.
His brother Les was cooler, in my opinion. But I dunno. I'm Canadian.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
he always looks so sad in his pictures, poor guy
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
yes i'd much prefer Ron Paul over McCain, but you can't always get what you want....
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by JoHNNERz
Politics thread.

Also, Libertarians suck.

yeah, Paul was definitely a Libertarian...that's why he ran under the Republican party
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by MetalHead73
yeah, Paul was definitely a Libertarian...that's why he ran under the Republican party

He's essentially a Libertarian who ran as a Rebublican so he'd get a fair share of attention, anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Anyway, he's a crazy person. He wants TOO MUCH reform, and in the wrong direction.
Quote by metalhead39
What do you think of Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul? I think it's a shame the mainstream media handed McCain the nomination right of the bat. Ron Paul won every single one of the debates hands down.

Actually the voters handed McCain the nomination. That's kinda how it works.

Quote by MetalHead73

He ran as a libertarian in the 88 election. And his campaign was based upon Libertarian ideals.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i liked Paul, better than McCain definitely... however Obama is the best candidate.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by ckellingc

If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
It's a shame. There's no way he'll win because he wants to get rid of the federal reserve and the CIA. There's no way in hell that they'll let that happen.
Ron Paul sucks and his ideas are stupid.

*reported*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington