Is this some kind of Conspiracy Theory?
Because Today I just realized I payed over $1.00 for a bottle of water because of the sh*t.
So this isn't spam i want to know what you guys think. Did some guy think it would be funny to put some big word on a bottle and sell it to us stupid americans?
No. Have seen PBS special on this, it is a process that removes impurities.

You're the jackass BUYING water, I would say that you have little to no standing in a debate over who's the larger jackass.
i dunno about you all but here in DC there was recently small floods which led to the mixing of sewage and drinking water... i think i'll take them bottles of clear water no matter the price thank you very much.

Osmosis is the diffusion of water, so i guess reverse osmosis is the reversing of the diffusion, doesn't make sense to me, but there is probably something else to it.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by killwitneydead
No. Have seen PBS special on this, it is a process that removes impurities.

You're the jackass BUYING water, I would say that you have little to no standing in a debate over who's the larger jackass.

Uhh, you do know everyone buys water anyway, jackass.
I've never paid for or bought water in my life. Its always been included in my rent, and if I would like water away from home, I fill up a jug and toss her in the car.

Jackass.
Quote by soulflyV
Uhh, you do know everyone buys water anyway, jackass.

With that said, I think that having to buy a natural substance vital to life is comeplete Bull****.

A prime example of Money = Corruption, even if it costs people thier lives.
Quote by killwitneydead
I've never paid for or bought water in my life. Its always been included in my rent, and if I would like water away from home, I fill up a jug and toss her in the car.
Jackass.

Well if it is included in the rent, then technically you are still paying for it.

Quote by shreddin_frets
With that said, I think that having to buy a natural substance vital to life is comeplete Bull****.

A prime example of Money = Corruption, even if it costs people thier lives.

I think a more fitting statement is Corruption = Money .

I use RO for drinking and my fish tank. It's a process that removes dissolved solids. Lotsa bad stuff in there you don't want. RO is good stuff.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by soulflyV
Well if it is included in the rent, then technically you are still paying for it.

Right, I made a broad sweep. But I maintain that since you have to pay to 'water' your house, you are at least suffering hindered judgment to pay for bottled. If you really want just buy a filter. You can get soda or a sobe for the same price and volume as WATER. Sounds like pure jack-assery to me.
Quote by killwitneydead
You can get soda or a sobe for the same price and volume as WATER. Sounds like pure jack-assery to me.

Just came back from the gas station.
Bought a bottle of Vault and a bottle of Coke for $0.79 each.

Water was right next to it for $1

That makes no sense to me, at all...
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1