hi i was wondering if there was any way that someone could possibly send me a copy of the full guitar pro i know this is probally against the rules but i am thirteen years old and i really want to start writing my own songs and i tryed using the free version but everything sounded wrong then when i played it on my guitar and i made everything the same and everything and also i tryed to write stuff on just some word documents but it took way to long and i couldnt get the spacing right or really anything so please if anyone can find it in there heart to please just send me a copy of it that would be amazing thank you.
Quote by Copilot911
Damn you must suck at the internet if you can't pirate things yourself.

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen today. 1 Interwebs to you, good sire.

Oh yeah, reported...
get tuxguitar that works really well
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by shreddin_frets
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen today. 1 Interwebs to you, good sire.

Oh yeah, reported...

Jeez so far its even 2reports and 2 people nice enough to help and 2 people saying i suck at the internet wat will be the tie breaker?
Last edited by guitarnoob243 at Jul 7, 2008,
Failure.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR