I'm not sure if this is the right place. I've recently gotten very interested in classical guitar and any names could help.
Well Paganini for one wrote some amazing classical guitar stuff. One is Romanza, it's in my profile if you wanna give it a listen.

Others: Fernando Sor, Dionisio Aguado, Mauro Giuliani, J.S Bach (inventions, etc), Luigi Legnani, Andres Segovia... that's all I can think of right now.

A great beginner piece is Spanish Romance, look it up if you don't know it. It may take a while to master, but it's certainly worth it.
Well looking up a few songs on youtube from some of the names posted, I noticed every single person playing with their fingers instead of using a pick. I'm not so great and finger-picking so do you guys have any beginner finger-picking songs I can build my skills off of?
PM me if you want to talk about the Red Hot Chili Peppers or hip-hop.
All that has been mentioned before plus add Heitor Villalobos, Jean-Baptiste Lully, Alessandro Scarlatti, Alexander Scriabin & Christopher Parkening.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
I would look up JS Bach pieces they are not too hard.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Bach was not a "classical guitar composer", he wrote for lute =P

try Leo Brouwer, heitor villa-lobos, fernando sor, francisco tarrega
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
grow out your nails and play:

house of the rising sun - the animals
tears go by - rolling stones
and i love you so - don mclean
yes my friend we classical guitarists use r fingers if you want a good sound u have to grow some nails to play louder as well Randy Rhodes was very influenced with classical too there are people who use pics playing classical or spanish sounding music guys like Al Di Meola play incredibly with picks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9cadbYIzhqQ
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by the_extremist00
Bach was not a "classical guitar composer", he wrote for lute =P

try Leo Brouwer, heitor villa-lobos, fernando sor, francisco tarrega

Bach didn't specifically compose for guitar that is true but his lute pieces have been transcribed by other classical composers for guitar.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
Quote by DopeDanny
yes my friend we classical guitarists use r fingers if you want a good sound u have to grow some nails to play louder as well Randy Rhodes was very influenced with classical too there are people who use pics playing classical or spanish sounding music guys like Al Di Meola play incredibly with picks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9cadbYIzhqQ
There is something so wrong with Al Di Meola its right. How the fuck can he keep such an awesome beat? I have trouble with 5/4 beats, let alone the complex flamenco beats he keeps. Ahem, it's not really the music the T/S is looking for. That music is typically called jazz fusion.

To T/S
Alot of piano concerto's can be rearranged to be played by a classical guitar. Theres a classical guitar arrangment of Turkish march and Fur Elise somewhere in UG.
I'd also suggest any Robert Johnson (the lutist, not the bluesman), or any of Bachs lute suits. And yes, I know that its baroque and renaisance and not 'classical,' but I have an incling thats what the T/S wants.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Don't play rearranged piano concerto's they sound bad on guitar and don't play Bach's inventions if your a beginner. I suggest Peter Altmeier-Mort's The Art of Classical guitar Vol. 1 is the best way to start classical guitar. Trust me.