in my local newspaper today, if you looked hard enough theres a story about how they just found 550 metric tons of yellowcake uranium in iraq

anyone else hear about this?
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Yeah.
Also we have satilite images of trucks with the BIO-HAZARD markings on them going in and out of warehouses in the middle of the desert in Iraq. We told them "we're attacking in 90 days" all those warehouses emptied out and they made a mad rush down south. When we got there, our troops found empty warehouses in the middle of no-where.
They "didn't have them" because we should have been like "you have 72 hours, and we're invading" then they wouldn't have had time to get rid of the goods and we would have caught them red-handed

and wtf does Iraq having WMD's have to do with 9/11?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
But was there not also a story years ago claiming that they had these "WMD"'s? I want verification.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Bush is never right, enough said.

bcuz evrywon noez bush is stoopid lawl.
||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Last I checked, we invaded Iraq, not Iran. We knew Iran had uranium.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Mudmen190
If they had WMD's would 9/11 of happened?

Iraq =/= 9-11. That was why we invaded Afghanistan. Too many people think the reason we invaded Iraq because of 9-11.
Misinformation FTL.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
i think we would've found them already
if anything..we would probably supply them with it
since we gave them guns and everything else
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by ash_attack
in my local newspaper today, if you looked hard enough theres a story about how they just found 550 metric tons of yellowcake in iraq

anyone else hear about this?

...What? Guess the cake isn't a lie afterall.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Bush is never right, enough said.

When he's right it doesn't make the News.
Because then it does cause any trouble.

Try listening to Conservative radio every once-in-a-while.
Then you'll understand.
Stay away from The Daily Show and Colbert Report buddy
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by DarkEra97
But was there not also a story years ago claiming that they had these "WMD"'s? I want verification.

well apperantly the verification is that we connfiscated it and have it now, at least thats what i get from it
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
just putting it out there, but Bush outscored John Kerry on the SAT, and John Kerry was supposed to be this nations Saviour
Quote by King Of Suede

Then you'll understand.

from one biased program to another
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
The Cake Is A Lie!
The Cake Is A Lie!
The Cake Is A Lie!
The Cake Is A Lie!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Parabellum
Last I checked, we invaded Iraq, not Iran. We knew Iran had uranium.

Yeah they have nukes... But if we get in a war with them. They'll use oil bombs. More money towards them that way
"ooh Sorry! We used most of our oil killing your people, that'll 1000 bucks for this here barrel"
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by RPGoof
...What? Guess the cake isn't a lie afterall.

rofl

and...

i love the daily show and colbert report, gitmo is so cyute =\
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by King Of Suede

Then you'll understand.

You're right O'Reily is such a more reliable source
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by moomoocons
Iraq =/= 9-11. That was why we invaded Afghanistan. Too many people think the reason we invaded Iraq because of 9-11.
Misinformation FTL.

Yes and no. We did not invade Iraq because of 9-11, but had 9-11 not happened I doubt we would've actually invaded. The Bush Administration used 9-11 and the leverage to push an agenda they'd been planning for years. Look up the Project for a New American Century for more info on how Cheney, Libby, Wolfovitz, Rumsfeld and others have been planning to rule the world.

Also, TS can we get a link or some sort of evidence to support what you're saying?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by moomoocons
Misinformation FTL.

yea bush had us invade iraq for oil thats all this bull**** is for the bottom line hes a dumb hick who wants to make daddy proud and get as much oil as possible
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by DopeDanny
yea bush had us invade iraq for oil thats all this bull**** is for the bottom line hes a dumb hick who wants to make daddy proud and get as much oil as possible

You're just proving my point.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Quote by snipelfritz
Yes and no. We did not invade Iraq because of 9-11, but had 9-11 not happened I doubt we would've actually invaded. The Bush Administration used 9-11 and the leverage to push an agenda they'd been planning for years.

Also, TS can we get a link or some sort of evidence to support what you're saying?

I feel like the whole iraq/afganistan situation is somewhat like what happened in WW2 with Germany/Japan where as the President at the time (i feel ashamed... I forget his name) wanted to attack Germany before Japan if anything, but the public didn't agree, but when Japan attacked, the american public were all about the war and that gave the president a chance to say "the germans are as much of a threat"

Quote by DopeDanny

Boy, sonny, you sure do seem like you know an ounce about what you're talking about.
Oh please for god's sake don't post and enlighten us with your endless knowlage of middle school one
Quote by Banjocal
Last edited by King Of Suede at Jul 7, 2008,
550 metric tons of yellowcake uranium is not a nuke.I don't think they were capable of making nukes.They did find some chemical weopons that the US gave Saddam too.They tried to spin that saying it was WMD's for forgot to tell you that the US gave Saddam those weopons.Do you notice how nobody has given a straight answer about WMD's yet?Seems like we are not very well informed,maybe that's intentional hmm...
I heard Bush found WMD's in the United States.

We only have about 2600 more than anybody else...but who's counting.
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
lolz bush is stuped mommi n deddy sed sew

Eye no! liek i wuz watchin tv one day, and this guy nam3d jon stewart played dis clip, and it wuz liek bush, and he wuz like pausing in teh middl3 of this speecH, so i wuz liek woah! wutta dumbass! omg dat totally reflekts his l337ership abilities and goverrmet polices.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
So uhh. America have weapons of mass destruction. Should we invade them?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge

Try.

Quote by King Of Suede
I feel like the whole iraq/afganistan situation is somewhat like what happened in WW2 with Germany/Japan where as the President at the time (i feel ashamed... I forget his name) wanted to attack Germany before Japan if anything, but the public didn't agree, but when Japan attacked, the american public were all about the war and that gave the president a chance to say "the germans are as much of a threat"

Boy, sonny, you sure do seem like you know an ounce about what you're talking about.
Oh please for god's sake don't post and enlighten us with your endless knowlage of middle school one

my endless knowledge? did u need help with the spelling on that one dip****? and im not here to enlighten u jerkoff you dont need to be enlightened what your dumbass needs to do is pray to whatever god you wish that the ****ing world doesnt end up a nuclear wasteland before bush leaves office
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by Alter-Bridge

Have you seen our gas prices?!

14% of people know that.
What I never understood is why Iraq having WMDs is even a valid reason for invasion. The US has the most number of WDMs in the world. Also, we invaded Iraq because of WMDs and because it was said they aided in 9/11
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by DopeDanny
my endless knowledge? did u need help with the spelling on that one dip****? and im not here to enlighten u jerkoff you dont need to be enlightened what your dumbass needs to do is pray to whatever god you wish that the ****ing world doesnt end up a nuclear wasteland before bush leaves office

get your head out of your ass. you honestly think Bush is solely responsible for the "tragic" condition the world is in?

Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
get your head out of your ass. you honestly think Bush is solely responsible for the "tragic" condition the world is in?

Granted you are correct, but Bush sure as hell isn't helping any.

14% of people know that.
Guys hang on Hans Blix and his team of Professors were wrong. A local newspaper in America has the answers!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I don't think that if there was a small stockpile of WMD's found now the media would report it. They played it out as though Bush was the anti-christ and he lied about it, news sources generally don't make a huge deal out of something if they've said the opposite so openly.
If it was a massive stockpile of WMD's, on the other hand, the media will be hailing Bush as the second coming of Jesus.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.