Make sure all the information is the same for every episode. Sometimes there is like a space after the artist or album and it messes it up.
Right click it. Click get info, then make sure track number is the right one, for all of them. Don't know about the videos. Sorry.
Thanks for the help, but those things didn't work. It's so annoying.

Also, while I'm at it, does anyone know how to edit in the descriptions for videos? As you can see I ripped this from the dvd so there's no descriptions.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Thanks for the help, but those things didn't work. It's so annoying.

Also, while I'm at it, does anyone know how to edit in the descriptions for videos? As you can see I ripped this from the dvd so there's no descriptions.

Right click and hit Get Info and somewhere on there should be what your looking for.
Manually move it to it's rightful spot?

Sometimes computers will read number oddly such as grouping number starting with 1's together and 2's and so on and so forth instead of actually counting 1 2 3.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
see how it says "show ^" on the bar above the actual shows? try clicking the section thats above the episode number. if not try the one that says season. if its not that then id say theres something you have to mess with in the properties or something
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Ok, so somehow that Scrubs episode is fixed and is now in the right spot.

Except I still have the problem with a lot of my music lists. And since there's less options for music, I can't figure that out.