Ok, so a while ago I found out about an online gambling site and I thought I'd try it out..

The site needed an ID number, so me being the stupid **** I am, gave them my dad's. Everything was working out good, until I started using my mom's credit card to get money on the site. The first time I put R300 ($40) in. I actually did quite good and ended up with a profit of R2000 ($250). Damn, I was so happy.
But, I thought I could win more, so what do I do? I ****en lose all the cash and then lost R2450 ($300) from my mom's credit card when trying to win money again....

Anyone have any suggestions of how I can get myself out of this grave I just dug for myself?????

Please.....
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
Gamble more, you'll have to win sometime.

But seriously, get a job for 4-8 weeks and pay your mum back.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Oh ya, my parents don't know anything about this..
put $10 on and try to win $100, then only enter rooms that have a pot limit, so you cant lose from all ins, then only use $10 of that $100 you won, and so on and so forth
Quote by tona_107
do you have any money in your bank?

Yes.
But thats my money.
Quote by Wajon
Yes.
But thats my money.

haha not anymore? unless you're rich, like actually rich, i would suggest telling your parents and paying them back. and if you're not rich, you should probably do the same thing. because, honestly they're going to find out in a couple weeks when they get their bill anyways sooooo would you rather get caught or confess? the answer is simple.
first off online gambling, poker anything like that is a terrible thing to get involved with..it can be addicting and yea i do it all the time. secondly be honest with your parents and maybe they'll be a little easier on you, oh and PAY THEM BACK!
Quote by Wajon
Yes.
But thats my money.

No it's not anymore. You lost it when you decided to use your parent's credit card to gamble online without telling them. I hope you learned your lesson.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!