okay so i bought a catalyst from the fret store and on the site it said it had a locking tremolo bridge, but when i recieved it the bridge doesnt lock. It only has a locking nut. The fret store has 45 day policy return and i want to send it back but i think its bogus if i have to pay nearly 30 dollars for shipping.

any advice pit ?
this isnt a bump i just might add that

with this guitar ive already had to add another tremolo spring just to fit regular slinkys on it

this guitar is ****
if the stores nearby just take it there yourself
if theres nothing you can do
learn from this experience
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I suggest voicing your complaint and that due to false advertising, they should wave the shipping fee, or take it off your guitar price.

Its not like you ordered the wrong thing, you recieved the wrong thing.
the stores a whole state over

can i make them pay shipping due to misleading advertisements or something like that

i know nothing about legal stuff
Send it back and e-mail or send them a letter in writting telling them you are returning it and demand a full refund including shipping costs as the item was not as described a.k.a mis-sold
Product Name: Johnson Catalyst Electric Guitar JS-330

Manufacturer: Johnson

Description: Rock fans rejoice, there’s a new kid in town! With this awesome guitar in their arsenal, players will be pushing their amps well past “11.” It all starts with the beautiful quilted maple top. The body is built strong with solid alder for a durable, singing tone that will never disappoint. The fast-action fretboard boasts inlaid mother-of-pearl position markers in a classic “sharktooth” design. The Catalyst comes equipped with two high-output humbucking pickups, as well as an original Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge. The humbuckers provide the Catalyst with aggressive mids and chunky lows while the Floyd Rose bridge gives players unprecedented tonal freedom. Built with superb materials for explosive tone, the Johnson Catalyst is a sure-fire favorite.

the floyd rose is just a liscesnsed copy and does not lock
completely defeating the purpose of me buying the guitar
Quote by Impress93
the stores a whole state over

can i make them pay shipping due to misleading advertisements or something like that

i know nothing about legal stuff

Ddin't I just say that?....
i would suggest emailing them before you send it back, and try and come to an agreement.

Quote by Zardokk
I thought this thread would be about you smoking weed for the first time...

*sigh* back to the DT........

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I dunno something like

Dear Sir/Madame,
I am writing to inform you that I am returning an item I recived off you recently. The order in question is ORDER CODE HERE. I was led to believe that this item featured an original floyd rose tremolo system. On receipt of the order I discovered that the description on your website was incorrect as the tremolo system was not an original floyd rose and was an inferior system that I have no use for. I feel that your advertisement was misleading and therefore I am returning the order. I expect a full refund for the price of the order as well as the $30 (or whatever) cost that I have to front for return shipping.

Your sincerely,
YOU NAME

Something similar to that should be fine. Of course SPELLCHECK it.
Quote by JackalUK
the tremolo system was not an original floyd rose and was an inferior system that I have no use for.

i burst out laughing at that sentence. it sounds so....uh...snooty, i guess. i love it though.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i burst out laughing at that sentence. it sounds so....uh...snooty, i guess. i love it though.

I felt silly writting that line, but at the end of the day if it gets his money back who cares?