It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who kill her three kids.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
The sad truth is: You dont.

Brutal.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
look at naked ladys

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
buy another one
duh
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by HubertJones
How i make penis bigger?
are you asking this cuz your asian? cuz you sure talk like an asian
Dear Esteemed Moderaters:

I recognize that your continued control of these forums is vital to keeping the site a friendly place for guitarists and bassists to gather online and prevent it from becoming too like a certain website that shall remain unnamed, but some of the rules you have established, at certain times, can be extremely arcane.

Upon viewing this hilariously pitiful excuse for a thread, I immediately thought of one thing: a picture of a certain fruit, mouth agape, in a mythical landscape with words running along the bottom of the picture. Never have I seen a thread more deserving of it's image, but since I greatly fear the ban that you will all but certainly give me, I am extremely reluctant to post it.

So please, mods, would you at least consider relaxing the rules involving this fruit? I am sure you agree that some threads, such as this one, completely deserve it.

Your humble servant,

alaskan_ninja

tl;dr: lol wut
kill all humans
Cut it off, it will grow back guaranteed twice as big under laws of evolution and all that jazz.
Quote by tatotato
Cut it off, it will grow back guaranteed twice as big under laws of evolution and all that jazz.

In a few million years of course.
METAL