ya. i had my whole library of itunes on my old computer and it was composed of both songs downloaded of my cd collection and songs i bought from the Itunes store online. well the computer that i had all this on died. so i got a new one. and ive been holding off on downloading itunes untill i was sure whats the deal. so my question is, How can i get my old library back onto my new computer?
Last edited by lithiumftw at Jul 7, 2008,
i really hope ur sure man. im gunna be pissed if i have to buy those songs again... except i do have to buy the albums anyway. but watever. i will totally take tips from anyone else... please?
What do you mean dead? Like did the processor blow up or what. Why don't you just take the harddrive out and put it in your new computer then you have all the songs which you can upload to your ipod or other storage device then put your new HD in transfer the music back on.
... you cant just rip out a harddrive and shove it up the ass of a new computer and expect a smile on your screen. i know that itunes must have some easy way of moving it. and my comp broke cuz the mouse port got all ****ed up so i got no mouse. and i got rid of the comp
Just plug in your old HD to your new computer and go into the iTunes library files and copy them over? //thread.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
omg, read post number 8. and if you have some simpler way of this hardrive swap please explain
Use the "enable disk use" on your ipod. It'll act like a USB device and alls you gotsta do is drag and drop.

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
A HD swap is easy. I said that you could do it for a reason.

Idc about post 8.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->