2 6%
3-4 hours
2 6%
5-6 hours
1 3%
a day
17 47%
Voters: 36.
How long is it do you guys is a good length of time to wait before the next one?

Poll coming up.

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
I only have the will to FAP once a day, but if there's a woman involved it depends on attraction. 2 min. minimum. 2 hour max.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Real men fap constantly.

, yes! Real men have no such thing as "patience".
Quote by II Chives II
How long is it do you guys is a good length of time to wait before the next one?

Poll coming up.

Is your avatar D.B. Cooper?

If so, nice.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Honestly, 18+ hours is good. I can jack off again after one session in a matter of minutes, but, I know this might sound weird, that kind of hurts a little bit. At least for me. a good day later, and it feels good as new. Actually just one good night of at least 6-7 hours of sleep is fine.
Depends on what sources you have and the quality. If it is of the highest i'd do 3 in under 2 hours and so forth. Usually once or twice a day. When i wake up and then again anywhere between 10pm and 2am.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
I have to agree with The Madcap, for whatever reason, doing it twice in a row hurts, and isn't as satisfying.
Hi, how are you?
Depends. Normally I won't want to again for a few hours after
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by twolostsouls
I have to agree with The Madcap, for whatever reason, doing it twice in a row hurts, and isn't as satisfying.
Thanks for capitalizing the "T" in my username. A lot of people forget that.