Is any one amused by shock? Or simply outlandish random things? I ask this because I just now made it a point to actually seek all the infamous most shocking, banworthy-linking videos out there, and found them all to be more hilarious than the last. I couldn't stop laughing. I still can't. And then I went to smoke a cigarette.

Is anyone truly grossed out by these things? I found them much to random to feel even the slightest sense of discomfort. even the video involving females who totally suck at life and should just quit was highly amusing. Better than comedy central by far.

opinions?
i dont really know what you mean with "sick humour". i appreciate black humour, ie racist jokes, jokes youll go to hell for telling etc, but idk exactly what you mean.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I laugh at executions.

Why?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
i dont really know what you mean with "sick humour". i appreciate black humour, ie racist jokes, jokes youll go to hell for telling etc, but idk exactly what you mean.

I mean stuff like the 2g1c (didn't want to reference it, but it seems I have to)

I just find the videos that are meant to offend humanity are hilarious, I rarly laugh at stand up or any thing meant to be humourous.

I laughed all through devils rejects for example, the WHOLE thing... and I was at the theater...

Quote by Wigert
I laugh at executions.

Why?

Really? If so, I have no idea, its so climactic, an anti-climactic execution might be funny...
if t is a real execution i wouldnt laugh. if it is real suffering i wouldnt laugh. do you laugh at the persecution of the jews? thats fuccked up.

i like pythonesque humour, though, like in the holy grail when the king fights the black knight and he cuts all his limbs off, and the black knight still wants to fight. or if they did a pythonesque version of an execution, similar to the crucifixion in the life of brian.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
if t is a real execution i wouldnt laugh. if it is real suffering i wouldnt laugh. do you laugh at the persecution of the jews? thats fuccked up.

i like pythonesque humour, though, like in the holy grail when the king fights the black knight and he cuts all his limbs off, and the black knight still wants to fight. or if they did a pythonesque version of an execution, similar to the crucifixion in the life of brian.

This is where my persona complicates.

I think the idea of racism is hialrious, I want to kill people who think anyone is lower than them.

I find the blindness, and willingness of an entire people (no one in particualar) to allow themselves to be persecuted to inspire apathy, yet people who impose their will to be in nned of death.

I also find woman who are abused by their spouses and are to affraid to leave because they don't want to be lonely, or anyone who allows themselves to stay in a damaging situation deserving of their experience (stockholm syndrome excluded) but I find that a man who hurts the oppsite gender due to self hatred in need of rape, torture and death.

I am much like all my exes; double standard to the core.
Well the fun thing about Executions is that they're so damn Spontaneous and Random. Like FOOF and like PWNED. And the people in the video are already dead so what matter does it make if you laugh or cry about it.

And the executions that are real funny are the bad guys. Like Saddams hanging. Even though not so gory, it shows him whos boss.
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley

Clicky --->

if you thought 2 girls 1 cup was funny, check out 2 girls 100 eels!

I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Wigert
Well the fun thing about Executions is that they're so damn Spontaneous and Random. Like FOOF and like PWNED. And the people in the video are already dead so what matter does it make if you laugh or cry about it.

And the executions that are real funny are the bad guys. Like Saddams hanging. Even though not so gory, it shows him whos boss.

While saddam was in prison, he told some press "I don't know why this bush hates me, the last one gave me planes."
i laugh when people get hurt, so i guess.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Mav-16

if you thought 2 girls 1 cup was funny, check out 2 girls 100 eels!

Serious?....

Right, of course not... stupid...
Quote by Jacob6293
i laugh when people get hurt, so i guess.

Well everyone does, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about things that people on this website would probably break down and insult every aspect of your persona because of.

Retardation, alienation, murder, incest, genocide, wrongful suffering, disgusting things girls do with stool.. ec, etc, etc....
Quote by killwitneydead
While saddam was in prison, he told some press "I don't know why this bush hates me, the last one gave me planes."

I know that Rumsfeld personally visited Saddam in 1983 when they gave weapons to them. I know that the CIA gave the Mujahideen millions and millions of dollars along with weapons to fight the Soviet occupation.

It doesn't change the fact though, that Saddam sucked, big time.

Quote by SkyValley

Clicky --->
make a video of you setting yourself on fire, that'll be the best amusement you'll ever know.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
i laughed at the scene in blood diamond where the little kids were shot, i dont really know why. Just the way tthe bodies jumped when they were shot. Dont think im insame though, i do laugh at normal stuff

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
The 80's where a time when the US government financially, economically and militarily helped ANY government that was threatened by the communist regime. After the fall of the Soviet Union, they slowly have been realizing that they've helped terrorists and dictators to their power.

I guess what seems a good idea at one point may turn out to be some stupid **** the next minute.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Oh. Back on topic: TS - go to YouTube and search for "rejected cartoons"

I think that's in the same genre
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by necrophilic
make a video of you setting yourself on fire, that'll be the best amusement you'll ever know.

I really do appreciate the hate in this text. I might be offended if you insulted the thread however

Quote by HoneyFUZZ_123
i laughed at the scene in blood diamond where the little kids were shot, i dont really know why. Just the way tthe bodies jumped when they were shot. Dont think im insame though, i do laugh at normal stuff

Exactly, I didn't personally find this scene funny, or horrifying, just.. neutral, like a luke wram bowl of oatmeal, or a babies face.

Quote by BloodMoon666
The 80's where a time when the US government financially, economically and militarily helped ANY government that was threatened by the communist regime. After the fall of the Soviet Union, they slowly have been realizing that they've helped terrorists and dictators to their power.

I guess what seems a good idea at one point may turn out to be some stupid **** the next minute.

so thats why so many of our weapons from the 80's are huanting us.... never knew... we are idiots though.