Poll: Which do you prefer? (Be honest)
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you prefer? (Be honest)
Bad Boys
7 23%
Nice Guys
23 77%
Voters: 30.
this is aimed at the girls of UG.

which do you prefer: bad boys or nice guys?

with whom have you had the best experiences?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Poll?

I'm interested^^

EDIT: The last line of your signature = win
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!!!

But if there were, the vast majority of them would say they prefer nice guys, though they know deep down that they really are attracted to bad boys.

It's the same as how most of us guys insist that we prefer a good personality over looks, but there's no way in hell we would date an ugly chick, no matter how great her personality was.
kill all humans
Well, if any girls actually turn up, they will say 'nice guys', but mean 'bad boys'.

It's simply how it works.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Well, if any girls actually turn up, they will say 'nice guys', but mean 'bad boys'.

It's simply how it works.

so i will just switch the percentages in the poll to figure out the real truth.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Girls will always like bad, dangerous guys who don't seem to give a **** about them, its more fun for them, they will always (seemingly) look for a bad guy, but eventually find that a friend of there's who is a good guy is the better option, but this guy will be 'too' nice and 'smother' them, so they will go for the next guy who doesn't give a ****.

I don't mean to stereotype an entire gender here, just a large portion of it.
Over half a million registered users, only 2 replies. No surprise there. Should have conducted this vote Mugabe-style.

Edit: Just realised it's only been 17 mins since the thread was created.
Last edited by In The Zone at Jul 7, 2008,
Quote by In The Zone
Over half a million registered users, only 2 replies. No surprise there. Should have conducted this vote Mugabe-style.

the poll has been open for about 5 minutes, and only around 400 are actually viewing the pit, and only about half of them are registered users.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

chicks always dig the jack ass's... cuz they are "cool"

but chicks will always end up marrying a nice guy... unless her husband beats her or something...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by killwitneydead
I don't mean to stereotype an entire gender here, just a large portion of it.

NOT the most intelligent comment ever
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
If you actually want accurate results you would have to make it public and factor out all the guys voting. But then it would be like 2-1...
Quote by Xaveir
NOT the most intelligent comment ever

Twat did you say? I kunt hear you...

But seriously, that was my point, I like to poke at myself within the wall of text.

Obviously I'm no expert.
*feels like a loner* Am I the only one who like Bad Boys? They are mildly entertaining in their Shenanigans...
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
*feels like a loner* Am I the only one who like Bad Boys? They are mildly entertaining in their Shenanigans...

Ouch, you actually admit it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i do not belive the resoults of this poll for one minute-.-
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by Shaepwnsyou
What do you consider "bad boys" in your opinion? O.o

Wait... now I'm going to have to change my answer.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine

How about when he gives you a black eye?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.