To get you to do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGZob3w8VLk

or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp3WEEoIxNQ&feature=related

I couldn't even pick one of the damn things up. Fear Factor contestants get about 50K if they WIN. They might even lose after eating that.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
I know for a mil, I would do close to anything.

Anyone to do fear factor would have to develop a state of mind where these things don't matter.

I've watched christian bale eat a bowl full of maggotts just to make a movie scene before.
Depends on the number of them and stuff but if someone handed me a spider and offered $4,000 on the spot I think I would do it. Also, prepare for a massive number of idiots spamming "ug" in the video comments...
Well they don't let them kill it first on the show...unless you like bite the head off.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
money wouldnt make me do that.

it would have to be "Eat this or your wife and children die".
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
money wouldnt make me do that.

it would have to be "Eat this or your wife and children die".

I have a better idea for a game show. "everybody dies (and or suffers)

"eat this AND your wife and children die.

And I was assuming that we weren't answering by the rules of the show, seeing as how in this scenario, we are offered money for doing this. In the show, you are offered MORE money, should you be able to do win.
If I could kill it first, I'd do it for next to nothing. I just can't handle it wigglin' and wobblin' in my mouth.
I am so ****ing scared of spiders but not those for some reason, probably because they look more like crabs than spiders. Not all hairy like spiders I see in my house.

EDIT: I mean the first video.
Last edited by Copilot911 at Jul 7, 2008,
i'll do it for a 30 pack of beer,

but i would have to drink the thirty pack first, lolz
I'm not sure. They look like crabs, not spiders, and I'm not scared of crabs.

I'd probably be singing a much different song if I was actually there though.

EDIT: Guy above me, you're a genius. I'm not scared of spiders when I'm wankered. There is the solution.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by JessMess
i'll do it for a 30 pack of beer,

but i would have to drink the thirty pack first, lolz

And risk spewing up on the spider and wasting your profit?
Quote by killwitneydead
And risk spewing up on the spider and wasting your profit?

hahaha true true

not that i cant handle my booze,
but i have no idea how my stomach would handle spiders,
I wouldn't be able to do any of those. It's disgusting!

I wouldn't even be able to do it for a million+ dollars.

Imma pussy. =[