Obviously it isnt good but it happened to me this morning while i was just sitting down. it was literally beating 3 times a second for around 2 minutes. and when it started/ended it didnt slowly start/end it was a very quick change. i could even feel it in my chest. it kinda felt like a stomach growl but in my chest. i know this is a weird place to ask this but i dont health insurance and im kinda broke so i was wondering if anyone might tell me what this could mean. thx.
are you very very overweight?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
If it was only for a bit, it probably isn't a problem. If it happens a lot, you should probably see a doctor.

I get that sometimes. My resting heartbeat is 2 a second, sometimes is speeds up for no reason.

What's your usual bpm?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
lol no im not overweight. its only happened a couple times before and idk my regular bpm but ill probly check it out next time i go to a wal-mart. but all day today my chest has felt sorta weird.
coming to the pit for medical advice is like asking the cat when to sell stock options.

safest thing is to go to a doctor.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
if your chest has felt weird all day, and it's happened before, see a doctor. As soon as possible. Potential coronary problems are not the kind of problems you want to have undiagnosed. There is no way for anyone here to diagnose it. Hell, even a doctor would have to run tests to diagnose, so there's no way you can get any decent help off of an internet forum.
(Chest pains + >twice the normal bpm)
x
"a few times"
=
You have something WRONG
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
The Pit says:

Fahgeddaboutit!!

lol.

i guess ill try and see a doctor. maybe ill spange for the money ill need while im at wal-mart checking my bpm.