ok...i know everyone gets sick of the 'give me ideas for a song to learn' threads and stuff, but i'm really stuck, i want something to challenge me to help me get better at playing guitar, so if anyone can suggest any songs that are intermediate/hard/ whatever =D so i can play acoustically then that would be amazing...

...the kind of bands i like are My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Mindless Self indulgence and things like that...

You don't have to give me any songs by them bands if you dont want to, but you can always 'culture' me by giving me some bands that sound like that =D =D

thanks everyone, i have faith in you =D !!
Quote by diamondstars*
ok...i know everyone gets sick of the 'give me ideas for a song to learn' threads and stuff, but i'm really stuck, i want something to challenge me to help me get better at playing guitar, so if anyone can suggest any songs that are intermediate/hard/ whatever =D so i can play acoustically then that would be amazing...

...the kind of bands i like are My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Mindless Self indulgence and things like that...

You don't have to give me any songs by them bands if you dont want to, but you can always 'culture' me by giving me some bands that sound like that =D =D

thanks everyone, i have faith in you =D !!

learn some Necrophagist.
razor by foo fighters
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.