Page 1 of 2

Found in /wg/ on 4Chan. Can anyone tell me what program is displaying that text about system information, or any similar ones that do that? I would prefer to have a large overlay that almost blends with the background such as this one rather than a smallish widget
Quote by fbiagent
it is windows vista....but there are softwares to do this kind of work for you

Cheers dude. Names? I'm running XPSP2
it looks like someones desktop on a mac
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
Quote by saphrax
I'd say definately not a Mac.

It's not self-satisfied enough.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

No idea, but I ****ing want it. That's on vista?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Kaed15
It's not self-satisfied enough.

I would say it looks so organic that a pc would need manual write to display this.

But there was a sudden explosion in computer development recently, basically, there are no holds barred.
Installed. Thankyou mr filth.

Ok, now what's that OS?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Installed. Thankyou mr filth.

Ok, now what's that OS?

A pc program excluding window. Used on macintosh.
My guess would be XP, but it could be Vista. Can't tell from just the ObjectDock.
Same layout as Mac OSX. Huge ripoff from Linux much?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
It's definitely a computer.
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Ahh, i got my lookalike. I used FlyaKite - was quick and easy. Although now i can't open itunes. Any help?
It's definitely not a mac.

It looks like they used a program called "ObjectDock". I used it once, I didn't like it. If it is ObjectDock, then it could really be Windows XP, Vista, and maybe ME (if ObjectDOck supports it). If not then it's probabbly linux.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
The dock could be any number of things, such as object dock or rocket dock, and Sir Filth has already told us the name of the desktop widgets. There's not much else to go on. Thanks a lot guys.
I downloaded Rainmeter and the HUD.vision skin but can't get the two to work together. Someone help?

Edit: nevermind I got it..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Last edited by ACG at Jul 7, 2008,
Actually, could someone send me a link to get my Vista to look like a Mac (like in Bishek's picture)?
Quote by ACG
I downloaded Rainmeter and the HUD.vision skin but can't get the two to work together. Someone help?

Edit: nevermind I got it..

I still can't do it. Care to share?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

open up your rainmeter folder (C:\Program Files\Rainmeter)

There will be a skins folder. Put the HUD vision folder in there. Then, open the rainmeter program, which will run in your sys tray. Right click, then configs, and then choose what widgets you want from the respective folder of each skin.
Does anyone knows a good theme for WB that emulates Vista's look that I can use with XP?

Been searching wincustomize and they all come up with things that are almost there, but not quite. Oh, and the Vista Transformation Pack did not like my computer, so
Last edited by LordBishek at Jul 7, 2008,
Thanks to everyone who helped with this, my desktop is now totally revamped!

..although i can't quite get the dock to disappear, am i missing something? (using rocketdock)
lol screw that..I wanna know what that is in the background
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Thanks for making this thread Bishek. My desktop is officially sexy

Is there any way to completely remove my taskbar? Right now I have it auto-hiding at the right side.
i have vista and that's not it . i first thought of a homemade OS , like an improved Linux ..
My Winamp widget-jigger isn't showing anything when I play music, halp?

Yes I am useless with PCs. :P

ಠ_ಠ

wat

i have the rocket dock thing now, and i got a background on their, but im not understanding how to get the clock type thing and such in the first posts picture
i downloaded rainmeter...
Page 1 of 2