Would I get banned if I bumped a thread that I favourited ages ago, and now want to share the lulz to a new breed of UGer's?
dunno bout banned, maybe a warning
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
bumping it just by saying 'bump' and nothing else isn't a good thing to do. but if you're gonna post something worth seeing, i doubt you'll get warned.
Bringing back a dead thread is also necroposting.... which is also in the rules.
Been away, am back
Quote by The Rules

No pointless bumping of threads
- Bumping means posting in an old thread to bring it back to the top of the first page.
- Don't bump threads for no reason. Threads should only be bumped if you actually have something to add to the topic.
Punishment: The thread may be closed or you may receive a warning.
it may be closed or you may get a warning.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
it really depends what it is. if it's worth seeing again then i don't have a problem with it. if it's something stupid then i do. what's the thread in question?
from daylight...
...into darkness
I've never warned for that.

If it's a retarded thread to start with I'll close it though.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
yeah i'd probably only warn if they were intentionally doing it to be annoying or had bumped several threads for no reason. just closing the thread is more likely.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I've never warned for that.

If it's a retarded thread to start with I'll close it though.

whoa. when the hell'd you get that promotion? I don't remember your name being red.

anyway, yeah... pointless bumps are extremely annoying.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light