Page 1 of 3
Is there anyone ellse here besides me that have a fear of doing Number 2 in a public toilet?

Just the thought of putting my bare ass cheks on the ring of some filthy nasty toilet that someone has pissed all over the ring makes me cringe.

For me it dosent mather if it's super nice and lookes very clean i just cant do it,
the few times i have ive had to take tons and tons of toilet papper and put on the ring,and even after that i feel dirty,(this whouldent be The pit if i didnt say) it feels liek iam Getting AidZ up my ass.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Jul 7, 2008,
i cant even poop in school toilets let alone public toilets....
but then i usually only poo when i wake up (obviosly not in my bed)
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
well i don't have a fear of public toilets

i just don't want to use them, because they're usually rancid
I used my school toilet once in the 5 years i went to high school.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Unfortunatley i have a medical condition (crohns disease) so no atter how much i do not want to use that particular public toilet, i don't really have an option- other than to **** myself!
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by mrbungle50221
i cant even poop in school toilets let alone public toilets....
but then i usually only poo when i wake up (obviosly not in my bed)

hahaha im having that
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by blackflag49
well i don't have a fear of public toilets

i just don't want to use them, because they're usually rancid

i think thats pretty universal, i dont mind them, but i would rarther not use them, a dark forest sounds more appealing if im honest...
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
hahaha im having that

w00p w00p am i getting sigg'd?
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
i have never used the toilet in my school to take a dump but then again if u saw those toilets u would see why
Quote by thewho65
I also do, but I don't want the toilet to smell my fear.

And you can't get AIDS like that

You could if there was AIDS infected substance on the loo, and yoou either had a cut on your bum, or the substance actually went up your hole somehow...

I can't seem to manage urinals in public toilets, but no problems pissing in public lol.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
yeah, trust me... people who actually USE public bathrooms for number 2 r the minority here. i feel sorry for the ladies that have to sit down still... (even for onesies), but then again i heard female bathrooms r usually in better condition.
Gear:

Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DD-20 Delay

Line6 Pod X3
I've never had to take a dump in a public or school toilet before. I think i'd be embarrased when i fart or if it stank.
haha thatd be the thing i was least worried bout using one of those toilets. nasty......
lmao youre such a pansy girls do it every time they use a public toilet...number 2 or not!

I DO however find it uncomfortable doing number 2 in a public restroom..but not for sanitary reasons..just uncomfortable.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I have never and will never have a shit in a public or school loo. The only time I can remember having a dump in a toilet other than my own is when I went on Holiday with my school for the weekend. I didn't want to, but I probably would have kacked my pants during the night.
I think I may have in my nans when I was younger, but not now.
there's nothing like taking a twosy in the comfort of your own home.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
keep that fear
Quote by element4433
That happened to me once. Then I got in my flying car, flew home and made love to my wife, Scarlett Johansen.

Quote by RobertiusB
I've seen Lil' Wayne do some pretty technical solos tbh.
Quote by slappymoe66
Just pull your pants down a tiny bit, stick teh pen0r through the small hole in the pants. If done correctly then you should be sitting on your pants and not the seat.

lol wut?
I can't remember ever using a public or school toilet for two-sies. Even when I went to camp for two weeks, I only used the toilets three times, and that was after covering them thoroughly with toilet paper.
go to PUBLIC school bungle? its a public toilet then . equally nasty either way. if its like a store or something, just buy some clorox wipes if you are TRULY desperate.
Common Sensual
to the people who feel sorry for girls who always ave to sit down, trust me female public toilets are kept in immaculate condition compared to our lowly man toilets...

also i live in England so i dont know what public school means, i dont pay to go to school if thats what you mean.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
i'm with oyu lot i'm not scared just really don't want 2
i mean really don't want 2

i'd rather squat and **** in the middle of the toilet floor than touch that toilet seat.

also being a cleaner in my school i know not 2 ever sit on the seat,when i had 2 do the toilets once (punishment 4 gettin caught air guitaring with my henry hoover) i didn't even clean em just used my mop and rubed around the rim at arms length away,then just carried on mopping the floor.

and i'm one of the better cleaners
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao youre such a pansy girls do it every time they use a public toilet...number 2 or not!

I DO however find it uncomfortable doing number 2 in a public restroom..but not for sanitary reasons..just uncomfortable.

Girls don't deliberately piss all over the seat and surrounding area
Quote by mrbungle50221
w00p w00p am i getting sigg'd?

in a fashion...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Adding to the tales, I was throughly disgusted when I needed a wee really badly in college (work release day) and someone had scribbled some art over the cubicle using thier own paint....
I don't use public toilets because I don't wunt peeps lucking at mah willywinkle.

...Not that there's anything wrong with it, I have a beautiful set.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Yes, now compare the typical women's public bathroom to the typical men's... your argument goes down in a torrent of flame. I have never been in a men's bathroom that didn't have urine somewhere it shouldn't be, and at least twice a week I'm bound to enter one where **** is smeared somewhere on the walls or stalls.

At anyrate, I still agree that the TS is a panzy. Who cares? Your body is equipped to protect every orafice from pathogens, that means your ass too. Trust your immune system and go take that satisfying public toilet crap.

My super macho, jock roomate has this same issue, he runs two blocks home from work on his breaks to take a dump.... Yes he gets the hastling he deserves from me.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
At anyrate, I still agree that the TS is a panzy. Who cares? Your body is equipped to protect every orafice from pathogens, that means your ass too. Trust your immune system and go take that satisfying public toilet crap.

Just because you're protected doesn't mean you're going to want to rub your arse in someone elses day-old shit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes, now compare the typical women's public bathroom to the typical men's... your argument goes down in a torrent of flame. I have never been in a men's bathroom that didn't have urine somewhere it shouldn't be, and at least twice a week I'm bound to enter one where **** is smeared somewhere on the walls or stalls.

My super macho, jock roomate has this same issue, he runs two blocks home from work on his breaks to take a dump.... Yes he gets the hastling he deserves from me.

Holy ****..actually now that I think about it, Ive never been in the mens room .....ew how can you be so gross? Dont guys know how to ****ing aim? If you cant aim the thing you shouldnt be able to have one

edit: Ive been taking my female toilet facility for granted
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by noah22791
there's nothing like taking a twosy in the comfort of your own home.

amen to that.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Page 1 of 3