Ok.

I just put a few desktop items into the recycle bin (3), and then i went to right click > empty recycle bin, and it said 4 files, so i went in, and deleted the 3 mannually, but it still said the bin was full, so i right clicked and emptied again, and it came up with this:

wtf? 'WINDOWS' ??

Anyone else have same problem?
(Im on XP MC btw.)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I've seen that before. I think it has something to do with the bass ackward way that Windows handles deleted items.

If you're really interested in finding out why...go to support.micorsoft.com and search for the Knowledge Base article on it...I'm sure there are plenty.
Yes, I know what WINDOWS is, the fact is I've not put it into the recycle bin so why the **** is it showing up, and i do have hidden folders showing. It's handy for removing left overs from websites
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
^ ^
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
It happens. Just delete one file, and then empty recycle bin and it goes away. Has happened to me plenty of times.

Just download a picture or something and delete it. Will solve the problem.
window cant be that important i mean its not like it runs your computer delete away!
(one less uger )
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
what you have to do is go in my computer
highlight everything and press delete!

you do want your computer wiped yeh?
Haha. that won't wipe the computer. to wipe it you gotta go to the setup page when you're booting :P
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha