real names, i mean joke nickanmes, are strangely - inside jokes most of the time :P so people will read them and - since sarcasm is hard to read - think 'wtf n00bs' :P
What are the nicknames?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
it depends on nickname types, if it's smth like Mdsam4153 then it's not cool But if it's smth solid like....mmmm.....PHOENIX for instance LOL, then it's kinda cool but that's my opinion, so it's up to you to decide whether you want to be Mdsam4153, Phoenix or "your name". btw Using your real name is much better I believe :P
Quote by darthbuttchin
My advice would be like (and heres mine lol) Tom ''Izzy Platinum" Hutchon

you get me?

^^

This, though only for one or two band members, depending on how many you have.
Any less than 5 members and I'd say only have one like that.
You could always use your real first name and a fake last name. Lot's of artists do that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stage_names
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Quote by phoenix154
it depends on nickname types, if it's smth like Mdsam4153 then it's not cool But if it's smth solid like....mmmm.....PHOENIX for instance LOL, then it's kinda cool but that's my opinion, so it's up to you to decide whether you want to be Mdsam4153, Phoenix or "your name". btw Using your real name is much better I believe :P

you can put the nicknames in between the first and last names. Billy, the kid, smith. Kind of like that.