Page 1 of 3
I don't understand why they have to be so agressive. Do they have no feeling or something? I've seen them bitching at 15-16 year old kids like there's no tomorrow We're just kids making minimum wage give us a break ffs.

Share your stories.

Heres one.

I work at a meals to go department at a grocery store. This one day I was the day cook and this guy was giving me attitutude because I didn't have food ready at 9:30am. (food as in chicken wings, fries...). I'm not supposed have it all out until 11:30am or else it doesnt sell and it goes in the garbage. He should of called and made an order if he wanted it that early. Well he didn't understand and kept on yelling and pointing at me, saying I'm not doing my job properly blah blah blah So I just said "ok ok wings will take 10 minutes" Ya all that and all he wanted was 20 wings

I never ever thought I'd do something like this but I spat in his food. I spat in the wing sauce he wanted until my mouth was dry and made sure I mixed it enough so it wouldnt show. As I poured the sauce on the wings I can feel the sweet taste of revenge fill my mouth again, I couldn't resist, I had to spit even more.

So that was the end of that. I put the wings in the bucket and continued with my day. Then I thought to myself hmmmm I did recall seing an old wing bucket behind the table a few months ago. Sure enough it was there, nice and dusty. I just cleaned off the outside and left the iniside real dusty. I also made sure that all the dust dissolved into the wing sauce too, so he wouldnt suspect a thing... oh clever me

Just as I finished he arrived, I gave him his wings with a big smile on my face. He grabbed them without even acknowledging I was there and walked off.

Long story short: WE COOK YOUR FOOD, DON'T FUCK WITH US

Your turn
That wasn't nice...
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
evil bastard.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Steel8909
I don't understand why they have to be so agressive. Do they have no feeling or something? I've seen them bitching at 15-16 year old kids like there's no tomorrow We're just kids making minimum wage give us a break ffs.

Share your stories.

Heres one.

I work at a meals to go department at a grocery store. This one day I was the day cook and this guy was giving me attitutude because I didn't have food ready at 9:30am. (food as in chicken wings, fries...). I'm not supposed have it all out until 11:30am or else it doesnt sell and it goes in the garbage. He should of called and made an order if he wanted it that early. Well he didn't understand and kept on yelling and pointing at me, saying I'm not doing my job properly blah blah blah So I just said "ok ok wings will take 10 minutes" Ya all that and all he wanted was 20 wings

I never ever thought I'd do something like this but I spat in his food. I spat in the wing sauce he wanted until my mouth was dry and made sure I mixed it enough so it wouldnt show. As I poured the sauce on the wings I can feel the sweet taste of revenge fill my mouth again, I couldn't resist, I had to spit even more.

So that was the end of that. I put the wings in the bucket and continued with my day. Then I thought to myself hmmmm I did recall seing an old wing bucket behind the table a few months ago. Sure enough it was there, nice and dusty. I just cleaned off the outside and left the iniside real dusty. I also made sure that all the dust dissolved into the wing sauce too, so he wouldnt suspect a thing... oh clever me

Just as I finished he arrived, I gave him his wings with a big smile on my face. He grabbed them without even acknowledging I was there and walked off.

Long story short: WE COOK YOUR FOOD, DON'T FUCK WITH US

Your turn

i do pretty much exactly the same job. once a guy came up and ask for a few samples of stuff like olives, ham etc....so i gave him some, he had loads and then told me the whole counter was **** and that i should be ashamed, as if i personally grow all the damn food myself. the same guy then pointed at the ham joints and said are those chickens... i don't understand how people can be so retarded sometimes.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Hahaha! Oh what a story. Actually, I have to admit. I did scam a Sonic once for a free sandwich because I didn't feel like paying $5 for a meal. I did on the other hand buy a milkshake while I was there, so it was a 50% scam so to say.

I'm pretty sure that my sandwich had something undesirable somewhere squeezed between the toast and the tomatoes, but I was so hungry I didn't care.
yea i work in a grocery and some ppl are ridiculas and selfish sometime i really go how can ppl be like that.... but of course i plaster my fake smile and keep pretending i love being there and i love them bitching at me.
lol
That is totally and utterly disgusting. It was totally unnecessary, when you get a bad customer, just forget about them as soon as they're gone, there's no need to lower yourself to that kind of level to get a false sense of revenge. Trust me, I work in a grocery store too.
omg you're such a rebelz!!!11!one!

/sarcasm
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
I would have a go at you for acting like a cunt....

But I probably would've done the same.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I lol'ed. I work for my dad (on a farm), and that aint easy.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
that's pretty ****ed up.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I wait tables and the worst customer I've had was a guy who just exploded that he was charged for chips & salsa, which was clearly labeled on the menu and . . . . cost $2.50. Seriously he enjoyed 2 baskets of chips then threw a hissy fit that his bill came out to $11.00 instead of $9.50. Lame as ****.

There was another time where a drunk as **** lady in her 40s or 50s handed me a $20 saying it was a tip because she loved me and blah blah. End of the night, she and her large, drunk group come to pay the bill, which through the course of the night ran up to over $200. In front of everyone in the front of the restaurant, including the owner and several of his friends, she starts wildly accusing me of stealing the $20 she gave me, and even claims that her 6 year old son gave it to me for change. I was so damn embarrassed and wanted to scream at this lady but kept my cool, just handed her the $20 and continued working. Owner was cool about it though and didn't believe a word she said.

I've never gone as far as to spit in anyone's food though
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Quote by DarkEra97
That is totally and utterly disgusting. It was totally unnecessary, when you get a bad customer, just forget about them as soon as they're gone, there's no need to lower yourself to that kind of level to get a false sense of revenge. Trust me, I work in a grocery store too.

this
Damn. I hate pricks like that.

I'm a busboy; 15 years old, but I'm also considered a host; I seat people when it's a busy night. So this lady walks in, and I ask how she's doing tonight, and she says "I'd be doing better if it wasn't so cold in this restaurant."
That was the first thing she said to me. No need for a polite response, of course.
The waitress that had that table later told me that when she first asked "can I get you anything," the same lady said "no, but you can turn down the air conditioning."
The nerve of people...I mean, that is extremely selfish; there are OTHER PEOPLE in the restaurant who might not be as cold as you are, c*nt.
Rant over.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
I know EXACTLY how you feel...I work at a bank, and even when im on front desk (where all you do is sign people in..) youll get angry yelling people just blowing up on you..Ive had some really funny ones

Some old lady even complained to me about how there are so many unwanted ducks that keep appearing on her lawn...I kid you not. And she was genuinely angry at me.

im even willing to say bank gets the most angry rude customers anywhere....these people are ****in impatient and psycho
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I've already complained in another thread I can't be arsed to again.

But at like 8 in the morning, I was with my friend on shift (we're both white). And it was snowing. A black man walked in and shouted "Can't get a break.. Even GOD is trying to turn all the NIGGERS WHITE!"

Me and my friend just looked at each other with no lcue what to do.. And he turned out to be a pretty nice guy.. Had a laugh with him. Turns out he went to a party the night before and hadn't slept yet.. He had beers in his pockets (Brought them in didn't steal them)
Dude yeah! Awesome! Good job! I'd so marry you now.
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Pretty pathetic. People are often dicks, there is no need to lower yourself to such a petty level because someone was rude. Dude, man up a little bit- he, what, shouted at you? Was mean? Oh dear, well as terrible as it is that your deliciate emotions were insufficently nurtured, on what level could that situation not have been resolved by you forgetting about it? And don't get me wrong, I've worked in every level of the service industry, I know what a pain in the arse people can be, but that is no excuse for being such a cockholster.
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
i dont understand why people think spitting in other people's food is so horrible. sure it's nasty as hell and disrespectful but has it really ever caused anyone to die or contract a disease or anything? i dont think it has.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
go on the bungie.net fourm for 2 minutes and you'll know the true meaning of bitchy customer.
Edit: now i think about it some more ... i was working at hmv a couple of years back over christmas ... and on boxing day we had to open up ... but we weren't allowed to do any returns (at all) that day as it would be too much for the staff given the amount of presents people get that they dont want.

so this woman comes in pretty soon after opening .. the cue is already huge and she waits through it for i guess 10 minutes. When she gets to the counter she goes to the till next to mine, where one of the girls is serving and tries to return her cd, of course though she got told (as nicely as possible) that it wasn't possible.

She just starts screaming at the girl next to me giving her all kinds of stress so I turn and ask her if i can help her, just trying to clam her down as I can see the cue growing again ... eventually we have to get the floor supervisor who basically tells her to bugger off as she's nearly reduced the girl to tears etc .... he ends up having to go and get the manager who promptly folds like a total dickhead infront of the whole shop and gives the woman her money back for the cd which didn't make our jobs any easier with the rest of the potential returns in the cue.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by tommyt at Jul 7, 2008,
It's simple; you get customers who moan too much, you keep eye contact and hold your ground. If it gets too far, allow someone else to speak to them. It's pissing annoying how they won't believe it from me and will from other member of staff, when they say they don't get it when I tell them and when they 'understand' when someone else repeats exactly what I said.

Either way; if you hold your ground you won't get as much slack.
Ha ha, good job. I thought the story ended with you giving up his wings, and I was like Aw you should have spit in them. But then I proceeded to the next paragraph. I would have done the same.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i dont understand why people think spitting in other people's food is so horrible. sure it's nasty as hell and disrespectful but has it really ever caused anyone to die or contract a disease or anything? i dont think it has.

well you can get

* Common Cold
* Flu
* Upper Respiratory Infection
* Meningitis
* Bacterial meningitis

via saliva.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by XxGloriousxX

aidz!!!!
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
So this one time I bought a single apple with a cupon and then decided it was a bad apple. So i returned it and complained making customers behind me wait while i bitched for 15 minutes.
Good times.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by Lemoninfluence
well you can get

* Common Cold
* Flu
* Upper Respiratory Infection
* Meningitis
* Bacterial meningitis

via saliva.

You forgot HIV/AIDs.

TS, you're a dick.
i work in the grocery store, too

most of the time, people are either complaining to me about how cold it is in the store, how busy it is, how they forgot their insulated bags in the car.... like i personally control the thermostat and their memory.

and the best is when they give me coupons for 50 cents, and fight with me to the grave when they don't go through because THEY bought the wrong product in the first place. it's not my fault you don't know how to read fine print, lady.

and i also love when people have 2 carts filled with groceries, and they make me bag all of them, even when there are 5+ people waiting behind her/him impatiently. and THEN, after i bag them, they shake their heads and re-bag. well, if you have a certain preference to your grocery bagging, would it occur to you do maybe do it yourself so nobody else gets in the way?

/rant

i do get nice people though
one time a guy tipped me for bagging
Well I quit my job last night, so I don't have to worry about anything for 3 months

But I worked at a pizza hut and a lazer tag place, the lazer tag place had no problems, but the pizza hut, as always did.

I remember getting the maddest when a guy called me a dicksucker because we didn't deliver to his area, had I known I was quitting I would've ****ing pulled a knocked up
"you're dead mother****er, you're tupac, you're biggie, peace, asshole"

Other things about angry customers having to wait or stuff, people just expect you to be perfect, we're ****ing kids, what should they expect. They were in our situation once, I just don't understand why one person has the decency or lack of to treat another person like they do.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by katenotreally

i do get nice people though
one time a guy tipped me for bagging

please keep your second jobs to yourself
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by Untitled001
"Can't get a break.. Even GOD is trying to turn all the NIGGERS WHITE!"

Seems like a joke to me. I would've laughed my ass off.
Quote by StoopidRudeboy
Ohhhhh, you still ruined it for me now...... never mind. Your cool ill let it go.

Hmm...

closest thing I ever got to a compliment
I worked in a kitchen for a while. There was this toaly bitch that came in almost every day. She always said the food sucked. So, one day when I just happened to be in the mood, she ordered a salad with mayo. So I told her I'd have to go into the back room to get it cause we were out of lettuce up front. So I went to the back room, locked the door, made her salad, and did something... evil. Lets just say she wasn't just getting mayo on her salad.
I hope I gave her teh aidz.
Yup. I'm a dick. I should be shot.
Page 1 of 3