Page 1 of 3
Well they come knocking again, i didnt have anything funny prepared so i waited till the next saturday and i got ready...

They came to the door and i answer i give them a second to talk and i invite them in, so before they even get a chance to talk at the table i start going on about how scientology is the right religion. You see the night befor i looked up a bunch of shyt on scientology, so i keep preaching it to them and when they would start talking again i would cut them off and keep preeching to them. It went on for about 10 minutes, it was soooo funny.

Youguys got any other stories, i want interesting ones not just "i slammed the door in their face.
i flashed my boobs to them for the lulz
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
do the classic. act gay, play loud death metal throughout the house, oh they dont like christmas so say merry christmas when the come to the door whatever time of year
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
haha n1, one time my friends dad had a visit from the Annoying people, he has 2 doors, a front and a kitchen door leading to a staircase. So he invites them in, talks friendly to them, and shows them his apartment. "This is my bedroom - ahh it's pretty" etc. Then they go into the kitchen, he opens the door, and this is my storage, they go out lol, and he slams the door behind them. THey now stand at a dark staircase leading into a closed yard xD
I open the door, and I'm nice to them, and I take anything they give me. This is because I appreciate their religion- it is a religion that preaches love and forgiveness, which is honourable. I don't have the same beliefs, but I completely understand that they do, and I admire them for trying to spread their ideas.

I got them good, didn't I?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I once made some small crosses in woodwork in school many years ago, I was gonna invert them in the window and set them on fire when they came round. I'm kinda glad I didn't now.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I open the door, and I'm nice to them, and I take anything they give me. This is because I appreciate their religion- it is a religion that preaches love and forgiveness, which is honourable. I don't have the same beliefs, but I completely understand that they do, and I admire them for trying to spread their ideas.

Your a good man.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
get one of those "Organ Donor" stickers and put it in your front window, they won't come anywhere near your door
Rockin' shit
Quote by rabidguitarist
it is a religion that preaches love and forgiveness

One of the pamphlets they gave me was trying to discourage a girl from going out with a boy because he wasn't a Jehovah's witness.
Really loving altogether
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
The say that the English version of the Bible is corupted, and they say that greek version says all of this crazy crap.

I tell them I know Greek and ask them to show me. And becasue they can't defend thier position, they get this look of doom on thier faces and leave. I tell them "Herete" on their way out.

Pretty funny, eh?
Last edited by Captain Insano at Jul 7, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist

Bingo.

I'm not religious, but they're doing a great thing. They believe you're gonna burn for all eternity, and they don't want that to happen. They're not trying to get people to hop on the band wagon, they're just trying to help you out.

Even if I don't believe in it, I believe that shows morality.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
One of the pamphlets they gave me was trying to discourage a girl from going out with a boy because he wasn't a Jehovah's witness.
Really loving altogether

And do you think god writes the leaflets?

A minority of Jehovahs Witnesses, like some believers of any religion, misinterpret what it stands for, or are bad people.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Really loving altogether

Well, you're gonna get your off cases...

The ones around here are fine. The mormons are clingy bastards, but the Jehovahs are cool enough.
i worked with one and she was incredibly nice and did not preach to me or try to get me to convert
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
It's religion. So I hate them.

You're a misinformed, ignorant, pathetic, attention seeking, stupid little tit.

So I hate you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1
Meh. Whatever their religion may teach, they are generally perfectly nice people. Any time they come, or any group for that matter, I'll let them prattle for a bit before sending them on their way. No reason to be mean to them.
ive got some jehovas next door. I must be on some kind of list because they skip me out
Quote by rabidguitarist
And do you think god writes the leaflets?

Do you think he wrote anything?

A minority of Jehovahs Witnesses, like some believers of any religion, misinterpret what it stands for, or are bad people.

Yep. Unfortunately this idea of "it's a religion so you have to respect it" provides a safe harbor for those people.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by CowboyUp
Meh. Whatever their religion may teach, they are generally perfectly nice people. Any time they come, or any group for that matter, I'll let them prattle for a bit before sending them on their way. No reason to be mean to them.

exactly i may not agree with them but theres no need to be mean.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
I once answered the door to em with a bong in my hand, and acted stoned. I remember I was saying "cool" a lot to everything they were saying. They left in no time!
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
The only reason I don't like certain ones is because they come round your house knocking on your door. If I wanted to learn about the religion I'd go to them dammit! Still they are not nearly as annoying as the old gimps in the town center with placards and megaphones shouting at everyone telling them they are going to hell.
Quote by MonsterOfRock
I once answered the door to em with a bong in my hand, and acted stoned. I remember I was saying "cool" a lot to everything they were saying. They left in no time!

lol or just wear revealing clothings, sometimes the man just oggles, i do it for the lulz
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Yep. Unfortunately this idea of "it's a religion so you have to respect it" provides a safe harbor for those people.

I'm for the 'if they don't bother me or others in a real way, they're fine'.

Catholic schools institute undermine education on other religions and force religion on them when they're most vulnerable. As children. So I'm against it.

Some Christians believe the only correct Government is one ruled by Christians and they want an all Christian Government. This bothers everyone in this country, so I'm against it.

The man in the street giving messages of good will may sometimes annoy me, but doesn't hurt me in a real way, so I'm not against it.
While I believe they're perfectly nice people, I consider it my obligation to employ skepticism to tear down the beliefs of anyone who goes around telling people not to donate organs. If they cut the crap and left in the peace and love part, well, then I'd probably be parading around with them, but in the process they've done a lot of other stuff that I'd like to curb, if I can.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by Craigo
Bingo.

I'm not religious, but they're doing a great thing. They believe you're gonna burn for all eternity, and they don't want that to happen. They're not trying to get people to hop on the band wagon, they're just trying to help you out.

Even if I don't believe in it, I believe that shows morality.

Actually they beleive that when you die nothing happens to you, your not conscious your just dead nothing, but if you are righteous you go to paradise and live forever with no badness, so you its actually alot better than heaven or hell, you can have a reward or you can just leave and nothing happends to you, like a gameshow, you can either get something for playing or you leave with nothing, no harm done only good and nothing.
Quote by Craigo
I'm for the 'if they don't bother me or others in a real way, they're fine'.
But they do, particularly if you need an organ transplant but have been brianwashed into believing that you shouldn't have it

Catholic schools institute undermine education on other religions and force religion on them when they're most vulnerable. As children. So I'm against it.
I don;t disagree but on a sidenote I went to a Catholic school (93% of them in Ireland are) and I'm an Atheist.

Some Christians believe the only correct Government is one ruled by Christians and they want an all Christian Government. This bothers everyone in this country, so I'm against it.
I'm against any religion that discourages people from giving blood, particularly as I or a loved one may need a blood transfusion someday

The man in the street giving messages of good will may sometimes annoy me, but doesn't hurt me in a real way, so I'm not against it.

If he converted you and led to you not giving blood he may hurt someone in a real way.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
I've never answered my door to a Jehova's witness (never come around my neighborhood ) but the other day me and my friend were home alone and were completely baked. Anyway, I got scared as shit because the door rang and it was blatant that I was stoned out of my mind. It turned out to be some *attractive* woman trying to collect money for some environmental group.

She had this whole speech planned out that she had obviously practiced, and she was nervous or something and was speaking unnaturally. I led her on the whole time and pretended to be interested and then when she asked for money I just straight up said no. I didn't feel bad afterwards
They're just normal people, compared to some other religions based around Christianity.

And everything they believe in, they can prove from the bible. Jehovah's Witnesses are pretty fundamentalist in that manner, except of course the laws of the Old Testament aren't in use.
Politically, they're neutral. Where military service is mandatory, they refuse and have to go to jail for a while as a punishment. They are prohibited to have blood transfusion. They can drink moderately just like everyone.

I wonder why during the 2 years I have lived on my own, not one has come to visit me? Am I too much of a renegade?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
But they do, particularly if you need an organ transplant but have been brianwashed into believing that you shouldn't have it

I don;t disagree but on a sidenote I went to a Catholic school (93% of them in Ireland are) and I'm an Atheist.

I'm against any religion that discourages people from giving blood, particularly as I or a loved one may need a blood transfusion someday

If he converted you and led to you not giving blood he may hurt someone in a real way.

I see you're going for a theme on this one.

C'mon, barely anyone donates blood as it is. I mean, I do whenever I can, but there's plenty of healthy people who can but don't.

And don't get me started on Catholic schools

And, yeah, it's a shame, but those who don't accept transplants them it's kind of their own demise as harsh as that sounds and I'm not backing down from that statement.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Although they dont beleive in donating blood they beileive in all sorts of alternative methods that have been proven much safer than transusions, and doctors predict that in a few years transfusions will no longer be the default action for blood loss, or such.
Quote by dehollister
Actually they beleive that when you die nothing happens to you, your not conscious your just dead nothing, but if you are righteous you go to paradise and live forever with no badness, so you its actually alot better than heaven or hell, you can have a reward or you can just leave and nothing happends to you, like a gameshow, you can either get something for playing or you leave with nothing, no harm done only good and nothing.

You sure on that? Never heard that before.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i worked with one and she was incredibly nice and did not preach to me or try to get me to convert

alot of them dont, its the old bus stop ones who try to convert you right there. at which point i have the right to tell them off. i actually did so until she cried and then the cops took her away. appearntly she was being a big bug and thanks to me making a huge scene out of it they caught her.
one of my moms co workers is one. she is really really nice and she doesnt convert on the spot. and she gets dirty jokes. shes a lot mroe laid back one i guess. but seriosuly alot of them arent that bad, but its just the ones who go out and try to preach that i think are totally ruining the religion. not saying i want to join it though
Page 1 of 3