I just saw Kidulthood, followed by Adulthood, and i was wondering if these films were dramaticised or if they are quite accurate about the culture in London, any thoughts?
Pretty accurate. Some people think its a little exadurated, but pretty much bang on.
Seen both
being into thrash metal and grindcore, From that perspective I have to say that the actions shown in the film are a tad exaggerated, but do accurately capture the jist of what transpires.
Its all the chavs. ****ing kill them all.
Quote by VIO-LENT
Seen both
being into thrash metal and grindcore, From that perspective I have to say that the actions shown in the film are a tad exaggerated, but do accurately capture the jist of what transpires.
Its all the chavs. ****ing kill them all.

What does that have to do with anything?
I am just stating that being included in that niche of extreme metal justifies the following statement: Its all the chavs. ****ing kill them all.
Quote by guitar_chickk12
london england?
or london ontario?

How I wish, How I wish you were here...
Quote by guitar_chickk12
london england?
or london ontario?

****ing americans...
Quote by VIO-LENT
I am just stating that being included in that niche of extreme metal justifies the following statement: Its all the chavs. ****ing kill them all.

No.

But seriously, what?

The characters in the movie arent even chavs, with the exception of Becky (? cant remember her name, the one who sucks off that fella) maybe.
Quote by sam b
Is Adulthood any good? I've been meaning to see it

Better than Kidulthood. Worth seeing imo.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by CrazyDavey
****ing americans...

Don't you mean '****ing canadians'?