does anyone know what model his white razorback is? i really like it but i can't find it anywhere except ebay and all the ones on ebay say that they are a 2008 "inspired by" Matt Heafy model and are limited to 24 models. is his an older model thats no longer available or something like that?
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
why don't you just get his sig thats coming out soon?
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by lpcustom325
does anyone know what model his white razorback is? i really like it but i can't find it anywhere except ebay and all the ones on ebay say that they are a 2008 "inspired by" Matt Heafy model and are limited to 24 models. is his an older model thats no longer available or something like that?

his white one was custom built for him and those limited ones are the only ones Dean made and they are way overpriced.

matt heafy suited an LP better anyway he looked sexy with short hair and an LP.....
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Yeah but we pay double for mesa boogies.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
ESP EX-400
Roland Cube-15
Bugera 6260 head
Home made 2x12 loaded with celestion G12t-100s

OPETH FTW
Yeah, it's a Dean custom shop.

There's no way to get one without spending several thousand dollars, whether by ordering one yourself or finding one of the limited replica models.
Quote by lylewithans182
Man, I feel bad for you Brits who have to pay almost double for guitars over there, though I guess you guys get all the good amps cheap.

You should feel bad for almost every other country out there. They pay double for guitar and amps.

damn

Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
You can't buy his white pinestripe one (which is awesome) but on occasion they will sell it on the dean forum.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by WSR66

His signature guitar is horribly over-priced. A lot of websites I have saw have it listed at $1,009. Essentially, that is a horrible price. It has a LICENSED Floyd, which well, for $1,000, it is not what you'd expect. Also, the pickups are passive. If you want anything like his Ascendency tone, you'd be best to get a set of EMG 81/85 active pickups. Also, I'm not how good the neck will be on his signature. At NAAM he showed a model which was specifically for him, and he said the neck was slightly different on standard models.
Damn, I hate those headstocks more and more everytime I see them. It's a shame because I kind of like the body shape.
Quote by WSR66

because that one looks completely different and i don't really like the way it looks

but oh well maybe eventually i will find one thats cheap
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Hrm. I'm not a big fan of the Razorbacks. But I do nerd out every time they give one away on the Price is Right.
Does anyone know what other dean mls Heafy has used??? like the black one with emgs???i'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's a ml knight but if i'm wrong id like to know what it is???