I was just windering if you could use wah pedals (the ones which move up and down. I don't know if there are others.), as tremolo arms. Not good ones obviously, but I don't have the right kind of bridge for an arm.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
they produce two totally different changes to your sound. a wah sweeps and makes certain frequencies pronounced more than others. listen to anything with a 'wah' on it.

a 'tremolo' arm bends the bitch up and down, therefore changing the actual note.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
i doubt it but there are whammy pedals you can buy. i think it does the same thing as a tremolo arm
see how to whammy without a whammy bar on youtube, on a serious note you do know you can bend your neck forward and back to get the same effect as a whammy bar, just be careful
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
see how to whammy without a whammy bar on youtube, on a serious note you do know you can bend your neck forward and back to get the same effect as a whammy bar, just be careful

You can't get nearly as much of a change in pitch, plus it's a helluva lot more inconvenient than a tremolo arm.

A whammy pedal sounds closer to a tremolo than a wah, but it's still quite different.
Quote by UnsignedRecords

a 'tremolo' arm bends the bitch up and down

Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
did not see that one. where's the censoring
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008