Last night I had the weirdest dream. My girlfriend (she is 14) was driving a bus, and me and a few friends were in it. I was looking out the back window and saw a bunch of various people dressed up like black metal, with the corpse paint and all. That Dani Filth character was there too. The Disney announcer voice guy was talking about them, and I was like, "WHOA! Disney is into black metal now?" Then all of a sudden, a bunch of cops show up and start chasing them down, and Dani and two other guys run into a church and lock the doors, but then I woke up... It was strange...

So, any of you guys have weird dreams like that?

(this may have been done before... lol)
I bet my dream last night was weirder. I apologise for it being in msn conversation form, cba changing it

[Reva Miss Piss™] (R) Don't You ****ing Know What You Are? says (16:01):
i think i got a job for bury's council somehow
and the main lady was proper nice to me
then i was in a lesson somewhere
[Reva Miss Piss™] (R) Don't You ****ing Know What You Are? says (16:02):
and she was the teacher
and someone from my high school was sat next to me
and then
the recurring part
we were in a basement of a building
fighting these monster things
while the teacher lady was spinning some mechanics
and because i killed the big boss before she'd finished things
[Reva Miss Piss™] (R) Don't You ****ing Know What You Are? says (16:03):
when i killed it and a countdown started and we had to run out
the mechanics started going berserk
clifford. says (16:03):
o___o
[normally in the dream she'd have finished]
and it was throwing her about
and we got out of the big basement
into a tiny living room of a normal sized house
and we had to get all of our belongings out
and then it was like we came out the front door of my dentists
and erm
[Reva Miss Piss™] (R) Don't You ****ing Know What You Are? says (16:04):
there's like a public garden across from it [which was missing the fences]
and we dumped our stuff on the grass while we waited for everyone to come out
as it was all burnindown
-__- yeah
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Jul 7, 2008,
I had a dream the other night that my sister and I were babysitting our cousins (ages 3 and 6) in my town, which for one reason or another was infested with lions.

Dreams are weird by definition.
i have dreams that would disturb UG :p

i quite like them, though, my dreams are the best.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Reva, your dream reminds me of the first half hour (or so) of FF7...

Lately I've been having really weird dreams too, though. Last night, from what I remember, friends kept throwing parties in my house (which didn't look like my house), even when I wasn't there, and apparently this last time someone died during the party, but it "was no big deal." My old roommate (who I never got along with) was my best friend's roommate in the dream... Someone made a 300-themed mod for some videogame I don't even play... And at some point there were empty rooms with movable bookshelves... and I don't even remember anymore.

The night before I shaved my head, and had superman powers. The only part I remember was saving a crashing plane. There were weirder parts, but I can't remember what they were. I've never had a dream like that before, either.
Quote by Astro-Josh
Last night I had the weirdest dream. My girlfriend (she is 14) was driving a bus, and me and a few friends were in it. I was looking out the back window and saw a bunch of various people dressed up like black metal, with the corpse paint and all. That Dani Filth character was there too. The Disney announcer voice guy was talking about them, and I was like, "WHOA! Disney is into black metal now?" Then all of a sudden, a bunch of cops show up and start chasing them down, and Dani and two other guys run into a church and lock the doors, but then I woke up... It was strange...

So, any of you guys have weird dreams like that?

(this may have been done before... lol)

Yeah thats the nightmare everyone has, it means craddle of filth is working on a new album.
Quote by Delanoir
Reva, your dream reminds me of the first half hour (or so) of FF7...

Lately I've been having really weird dreams too, though. Last night, from what I remember, friends kept throwing parties in my house (which didn't look like my house), even when I wasn't there, and apparently this last time someone died during the party, but it "was no big deal." My old roommate (who I never got along with) was my best friend's roommate in the dream... Someone made a 300-themed mod for some videogame I don't even play... And at some point there were empty rooms with movable bookshelves... and I don't even remember anymore.

The night before I shaved my head, and had superman powers. The only part I remember was saving a crashing plane. There were weirder parts, but I can't remember what they were. I've never had a dream like that before, either.

I suppose you're sort of right.

I wonder why it is that your own house is your dream rarely looks like your actual house?

More of my weird dreams included getting into some guy's dream and make him pull his eyes out THROUGH his glasses in order to be able to go back home and have my room back. I was supposed to do horrid things to 5 people I think, but it only happened to him and I woke up.

I've also had a dream that there was a bomb in my front room which looked like my front room only re-arranged to how it was YEARS ago, and we had to take out a box of eggs to an island on a lake with a run-down hut where they hatched all bloody into miniature cows and chickens....

I blame the cheese I eat before bed
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I once dreamed that I was in Hell, and as punishment I had to watch all my friends die in horrible and awful ways, including:
Slow hanging
Needles
Water
Torture
Lack of food
Lack of water
Set on fire
Froze to death
Impaled
Crucifixtion
and there were alot of different ways, that I don't want to go into detail about. It felt like I was there for weeks, and I woke up and I was only asleep for 5 hours. I've never been so scared, sad, worried, and angry in my life. I hate my dreams, dont'cha know?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
You don't wanna know what I dreamt about last night.
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I bet my dream last night was weirder. I apologise for it being in msn conversation form, cba changing it

OMFG! I have a similar recurring dream D:

For some reason as a kid (Don't get it so much anymore) I used to always have dreams with all these gears turning and doing stuff proper loud.. And I could hear people screaming in a war..

And no matter what I could never wake up from it (Until morning obviously)

EDIT: Forgot.. Instead of being in a tiny room I was tiny myself.. I couldn't yell for help either..
I usually dream of Zombies, Vampires, and Unicorns. The occasional Unizombie or Vampicorn appear in them too though. I always save the day and get the girl. Last night though I dreamed that I was the main character in Chrono Trigger. I kicked Lavos's ass.
H e l l o .
Has anyone else ever had premonitory dreams before?

This time I had a dream where I went with my girlfriend at her school to see improvisation and there was a band playing Master of Puppets and Final Countdown. After it was over, we went to a park near, on a hill and we smoke(I was with my gf, her friend and another guy). When we had to leave, my girlfriend climbed down the hill by rolling to the bottom, and I remember me running down the hill.

Okay so at first, I thought it was weird, cause usually when we went at improvisation, there were no bands playing, in fact there's never been any. I remember finding the situation weird cause I really thought all of it couldn't happen. So I decided I'd tell my friend about the dream, just like that.

Ends up a few days later, I have to go to improvisation with my gf,so we went and there was a band playing. At first, I didn't remember anything, I was just a bit surprised. The band played Master of Puppets and Final countdown, and when it was over we had to go. We went to the park, on the hill. That's where I remembered about the dream. And the exactly same thing happened. We smoked, I ran down the hill and my gf rolled to the bottom.

Funny thing, my friend remembers me telling him about it days before going, so it's no bull****.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

wait you dreamed that you followed black metal guys into a church
They would have burnt it down!
Strange. last night i had a dream in which i created a creature just like that in Frankenstein, but in my living room and it was trying to kill me. ..... Yeah strange :S
I didn't like it
I had a dream two days ago that France had a major earthquake

I was confused in the morning when it hadn't happened.

The worst one I've had is when I was younger, I was in the town with my mum and every turned into cat head hybrids and I was lost
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
I had a dream last night that my mother, brother, and I were fighting over who got to shower first in Nantucket.
xxx

Let the bodies hit the floor.
i had a weird dream a few nights ago:

I was on a prison bus going somewhere. A guy behind me with dreads gives me a handful f lego and a page of Latin. After a while the bus stops and this teddy bear is put in the drivers seat. I go to help the guy put the tesdy on the bus and get tasered.

I then woke up.
I had a dream where I beat up John Lennon for cocaine, and then I went to my house and did all the cocaine, and then I died. But then I got all scared cause I thought I was really dead and would never wake up again and I started crying then I woke up.
Corona Corona
Has anyone else ever thought that maybe we are the dreams of our dream correspondants and what seems bizzarre to us is mundane to them and what's mundane to them is bizarre to us???
Corona Corona
my friend had a dream that he was being mauled by a kangaroo on a golf course.

to survive, he had to slit its throat.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Sometimes I'll remember a dream but I feel like I had it a long time ago. Then I can't remember if I had it the night before or like 3 years ago. Ugh.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
I doubt the pit will actually believe this, but on saturday night when i went to sleep i actually dreamt that one of my black friends was in Fresh Prince of Belair... like he was a part of the family, and i was watching it...

The jokes were actually funny too, i forgot how they went but i still remember the scenes...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by MoleMania
I once dreamt I was an orange. Good times.

i had a dream a bit like that once... only difference is that i was a mango and was for some reason in russia... i was confused about that dream for a loooong time.
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun