Page 1 of 7
Ok so....my friend is with a girl He has been for about a year now. Recently his ex started texting him. They had been talkin for a while and he made it clear to the ex that he was in a relationship that he didn't want to fuck up. Well....long story short....they end up hanging out one day and end up doin the deed(best sex of his life). She's moving out of state on friday so he won't be able to see her again.

Now....my question is...he has one more opportunity to do the no pants dance with this chick one last time. He's already cheated on his girl for the first time with her so the damage has been done. Will it make him anymore of a bastard if he does it one LAST time?

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Probably, but who cares?
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Now....my question is...he has one more opportunity to do the no pants dance with this chick one last time. He's already cheated on his girl for the first time with her so the damage has been done. Will it make him anymore of a bastard if he does it one LAST time?

Well, if your friend is going to get dumped by his current missus when he tells her he's cheated on her, he might as well go for round 2.
Quote by NintendoDS
Friend= you?

the username..... why?
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
The fact that he doesn't appear to have told his girlfriend makes him such a huge bastard anyway...

But that being said, yes it would make him more of a bastard

Tell him he's ****ing stupid
Quote by saphrax
Well, if your friend is going to get dumped by his current missus when he tells her he's cheated on her, he might as well go for round 2.

That's what I was thinking ;-)

But he's not planning one telling her. He likes his balls where they are.....

Quote by smb
TS you're an '03, you should know by now this goes on relationship thread.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Ok so....my friend is with a girl He has been for about a year now. Recently his ex started texting him. They had been talkin for a while and he made it clear to the ex that he was in a relationship that he didn't want to fuck up. Well....long story short....they end up hanging out one day and end up doin the deed(best sex of his life). She's moving out of state on friday so he won't be able to see her again.

Friend=you.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Cheating is hurtful.
Quote by deli_creep

*PEAR*

if i get banned....it was worth it.
Quote by this&that
TS you're an '03, you should know by now this goes on relationship thread.

...back in my day there WASN'T a..."Relationship Thread".....

Plus...everything goes unanswered there....i hate that crap that just gets lumped together....

Quote by smb
It's still wrong. He could do it 100000 times and it would still be wrong.

Maybe you ask his girlfriend if she thinks it's okay to do it "one last time"? You do the math.

Quote by feenxfire
...back in my day there WASN'T a..."Relationship Thread".....

Plus...everything goes unanswered there....i hate that crap that just gets lumped together....

There WAS a relationship thread. Ever since I joined, I remember it being there.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by feenxfire

He obviously doesn't have any since he's such a coward
Why is it being a coward? I'd say it's just sensible. He obviously isn't that bothered about the current missus. Why not go there?
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger:

I don't know about a bastard, but I will say he is a real douche, just for the fact that he uses text messeging as his primary mode of conversing with love interests.

Anyone else hate people like that?
Two choices:
If your relationship is serious then don't, you could get forgiven MAYBE for doing it once but a second time probably not.
If you're not THAT bothered about breaking up with the girl, just go for it, you mayaswell.
oh yeah so i killed a guy the other day...would it make me worse if i went and killed a few more?

douchebag
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Your friend is an ass. I feel sorry for his girlfriend. That is all.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by smb
Why is it being a coward? I'd say it's just sensible. He obviously isn't that bothered about the current missus. Why not go there?

If he isn't bothered why not just break up with the girl then? Problem solved.
Quote by feenxfire

Hah. Someone will tell someone who will tell someone who'll tell her and then I'd love to be there to see your friends face when she drives a clawhammer into his babymaker.

Actually, yeah, word gets around, she more than likely will find out and your friend is screwed. Double screwed if he fucks up again. Peace, because your friend ain't never gonna get any of that now.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by smb

Thank you.

come on....there's no more room for chivalry these days...you don't know this girl....trust me. She's NO angel....

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire
Thank you.

come on....there's no more room for chivalry these days...you don't know this girl....trust me. She's NO angel....

Oh well I guess that justifies getting cheated on then
Quote by Caustic
Hah. Someone will tell someone who will tell someone who'll tell her and then I'd love to be there to see your friends face when she drives a clawhammer into his babymaker.

Nah...he used to cheat a lot so he knows how to cover his bases.

Quote by smb
Quote by GiantRaven
If he isn't bothered why not just break up with the girl then? Problem solved.
Why bother? I don't sell my old guitars when I find a sexy new one - I just keep playing them until they break.
Quote by smb
Why bother? I don't sell my old guitars when I find a sexy new one - I just keep playing them until they break.

Oddly enough i'm under the impression that people and guitars are slightly different...
Quote by feenxfire
Thank you.

Yep. Looking at it your 'friend' is probably only 20/21. Hes not going to go all the way with this lass hes with now, especially now, so he mayaswell hit that one more time.
Quote by GiantRaven
Oddly enough i'm under the impression that people and guitars are slightly different...

Not to be demeaning or anything...but you're the type of person who is going to be taken advantage of by the opposite sex sooner or later. Time to wise up man.

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire
Nah...he used to cheat a lot so he knows how to cover his bases.

It isn't exactly all bases covered when he's basically relying on a girl who clearly doesn't give a damn what damage she and he may have done to him and his current girlfriend to... keep her mouth shut.

Yep, sounds reliable to me.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by feenxfire
Not to be demeaning or anything...but you're the type of person who is going to be taken advantage of by the opposite sex sooner or later. Time to wise up man.

That would have to involve me actually getting into a relationship...so I think i'm pretty safe

Whats to say it hasn't happened already as well?
You could do it once and completely regret it, and have it haunt you for the rest of the relationship. That would make you a bastard.

You could do it once, not regret it, keep it a secret, and do it again. That would make you a cunt.

Obviously his girlfriend isn't worth anything to him.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
invite the girlfriend to join in on the fun. I wouldn't do it though. A real man can resist temptation
Quote by GiantRaven
That would have to involve me actually getting into a relationship...so I think i'm pretty safe

Whats to say it hasn't happened already as well?

In that case....quit being bitter.

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire

i never thought i'd see the day when my respect for the pit would sink even lower...

i would consider NOT cheating 1st OR 2nd time and being in a decent relationship to be 'wising up', not ****ing around like an immature twat...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.