Awesome job. 9/10
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Sounds excellent man! Tight as hell and good recording to boot.
That's funny, I bought one of those RP150's for the helluvit & hated that thing, tweaked it for several days and haven't touched the bloody thing since.
Might have to break that bugger out again...Your's sounded great!

Don
metal az **** dood
Epi Les Paul w EMG 81/85
Westone Dimension IV
Crate XT120R

your metallica covers receive iron_maiden97's official "Good Cover Seal"

SAY WHO GIVES A F**K!!!
critting as i listen

oh my the intro isnt synched well. nice distorted tone. big improvement on timing after the intro. your tone is awesome!

good cover over all.

keep up the good work!

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Thanks for the feedback everybody... sorry about the poor intro, i didn't really take my time with that

Quote by ChipShank
Sounds excellent man! Tight as hell and good recording to boot.
That's funny, I bought one of those RP150's for the helluvit & hated that thing, tweaked it for several days and haven't touched the bloody thing since.
Might have to break that bugger out again...Your's sounded great!

Don

lol... yeah i'm not a big fan of most of the tones but their are a few exeptions... factory preset #40 is my favorite.
Quote by fridzeppelin
Thanks for the feedback everybody... sorry about the poor intro, i didn't really take my time with that

lol... yeah i'm not a big fan of most of the tones but their are a few exeptions... factory preset #40 is my favorite.

You mention you made drums with fruity loops. Please tell me how you did them? Hah. Do you mean, like, midi with a soundfont applied? I have FLstudio, so i'll know what you mean.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
That was pretty good, the intro timing was off, but whatever.
Your pinch harmonics were on the money.
Quote by kool98769
You mention you made drums with fruity loops. Please tell me how you did them? Hah. Do you mean, like, midi with a soundfont applied? I have FLstudio, so i'll know what you mean.

For the Crash and Hi-hats i used samples that were already on fruity loops.

The Bass and Snare i actually cut out of the song, blinded in chains by avenged sevenfold, using audacity and i saved the samples in a seperate folder... all i had to do was drag and drop the samples onto fruity loops and it turned out pretty decent.