As the title said, are there any bassists or vocalists in the essex area of the uk, im looking to form a band and i have a second guitarist (with me as the first) and a drummer, so looking to complete the line up. Are looking to play classic/hard rock stuff like early aerosmith, gnr, motley crue, iron maiden etc

Please post or pm if you are interested or have any questions

I don't bite that hard...
My Gear:-
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20
Hartke Piggyback - is actually quite good!!
im based in wickford, where abouts are you, i take it you do bass from looking at your sig lol im 16 years old, what about you?
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20
ok kool, as lonng as your okay with the journey, we plan on rehearsing in mushroom studios in rayleigh i think, what are your influences and stuff, at the mo i got another guitarist and a drummer, so you and a vocalist would complete the line up
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20
Bass & Vocals here.

I'm 13 with influences of Guns n roses , The cure, Crash Diet and Iron maiden.

I live around dartford, and have a friend who owns at lead guitar (Slash influences)

So yeah, I own a white fender standard J. Bass with a mirror pickguard if your interested. My msn is Adder-sadder@hotmail.co.uk (Ignore the gay msn name)
Last edited by Von_Dark at Jul 8, 2008,
okay, btw im in wickford which is about 15 miles away from dartford, so if you could get around the travel ssue, then we could sort something out?
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20
well we are gonna rehearse in mushroom studios, so if you can ge tthere than its superb mate, i added you on msn aswell so its easier to chat
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20