well the title says it. i need it as soon as possible. please give me a song a lot of people know.
thanks for anything
anything by alice in chains.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Stairway to Heaven.
Time of Your Life by Green Day
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
rock songs that sound good on acoustic, but don't use chords? I can't really see how an acoustic song will sound good with no chords, it will just sound really 'empty' and lame.
acoustic guitars are basically meant for chords with a few exceptions...

try "what's my age again" by Blink 182
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica, not sure if a lot of people know it but it's good.
Does it have to originally electric? You can look up the Foo Fighter's acoustic crossover stuff from the Skin & Bones tour.

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi (really gets the crowd into it if you get them singing the chorus)
not really rock...but try justin king, andy mckee, michael hedges etc....
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by pwrmax
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica, not sure if a lot of people know it but it's good.

exactly what i was gonna say mert. try this but sadly its all based on chords, but simple ones. btw if ya dont use chords on an acoustic then ya aint gonna go far in life lo

keep it real, hope ya like
A rock song w/out chords??? they all have chords but try:
Over the Hills and Far Away
Call of Ktulu
Good Riddance
Here w/out you
Let it die
over the hills and far away, ramble on, stairway, babe im gonna leave you are all good zeppelin acoustic
The Adventure- Angels and Airwaves
Duality- Bayside
system of a down cover of Dammit(Blink 182)

and by the way the acoustic version of the adventure and same with duality they are rock songs, but they both did acoustic versions
so they sound good
Andy Russell
Playin a Cort G250, Epiphone SG, Squire Strat(peice of shit) and segovia acoustic, Getting a Fender Strat really soon!
Punk Fan
ROCK OUT!
Some of these are already acoustic songs:
Soldier's Poem - Muse
Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria
Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Holding My Own - The Darkness
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Wonderful Tonight - Clapton
Best of You - Foo Fighters

Hopefully those should sound good on acoustic & people should know them.
Soldier's Poem, Best of You and Wonderful Tonight are mostly chords (Wonerful tonight does have the lead part, though).

Quote by gooooog
exactly what i was gonna say mert. try this but sadly its all based on chords, but simple ones. btw if ya dont use chords on an acoustic then ya aint gonna go far in life lo

keep it real, hope ya like

I think he meant a song that isn't all chords, to keep it interesting and so it looks more impressive, he didn't mean no chords at all.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Spanish Fly.

But seriously, I dunno how many there are without chords. Try 'Offend in Every Way' which is more bluesy but the only chords are simple power chords.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.