Hey guys, my name is Matt and I'm happy to join these forums. I've been playing guitar for about 2 years and even though I consider myself to be pretty bad, I've loved it since the day I started playing. I also own a bass and a number of amps. My guitar is an Ibanez RG something something and the amp I'm currently using is a Marshall MG30DFK.
I've been having a problem with one of my other amps. Where should I post it?
hey Matt welcome to Ultimate Guitar. Your problem should be posted un Guitar Gear & Accecories (i kno i didnt spell that right lol)
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by deckerbastard69
dont spend too much time in the pit its evil
you have 405 posts in the Pit.
You have 44 posts in all other forums combined.


Hi Matt! You already got the answer.
Guitar Gear and Accessories is for discussion of Amps and Pedals, etc.
Unless you are modifying. then use Gear Building and Customization.

Be sure to read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) stickied at the top of this forum.
The answer was already there.
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...