Poll: what should i get
Poll Options
View poll results: what should i get
Xbox 360
26 58%
PS3
19 42%
Voters: 45.
i have been wondering what to get, and am undecided. should i get a PS3 or xbox 360. what do you think is better?
Doesn't really matter,
people can pick sides and fight each other for hours over it.
Really you can have the same amount of fun on both, do the same things on both.
So I haven't checked in a while but I'd say just go for the cheaper one, but I mean its always a choice of preference and it always causes fights for no reason.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
depends on what games you will want to play. if you are into metal gear solid (which is AWESOME) then get a PS3. if you like Halo, get the 360.

i only have a regular Xbox and i hate that they dont make many games for it any more. and they dont make the new MGS's for Xbox.

i would get a PS3
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Hmm ahh hmm ahhhh...

Depends what you want from the console. Online or offline?

If I was going online, xbox360.

Offline, PS3.
personally i'd go with the 360, the exclusive games are better than the PS3.

except the lack of Metal Gear
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
i prefer the 360 but the PS3 does have blue ray. Having said that there are rumors of microsoft bringing out an external blue ray player for 360
Quote by twistedmaggot

this game ALONE makes the decision sooooo difficult for people wondering whether to get a 360 or a PS3
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by denn0069
Doesn't really matter,
So I haven't checked in a while but I'd say just go for the cheaper one, but I mean its always a choice of preference and it always causes fights for no reason.

this.

but personally, i'm an xbox fan.
Blue ray player, or awesome online action.... it's a pretty damn tough call IMO. I'd still get the PS3, hoping that more people will buy in and the number of good games will skyrocket now that the HD video format war is over. Plus not too many blue ray players are cheaper anyway.

Quote by twistedmaggot

and let's not forget the upcoming gran turismo
It all depends really. You can get most games on both systems but they both have awesome exclusives. But I prefer the feel of the 360 controller when I'm playing shooters, it just feels a little more precise. Plus the PS3 doesn't have rumble. I'd say 360 at the moment, but I'm saving my work money up for a PS3 as well cuz both are pretty good
Quote by DesertRockerX10
It all depends really. You can get most games on both systems but they both have awesome exclusives. But I prefer the feel of the 360 controller when I'm playing shooters, it just feels a little more precise. Plus the PS3 doesn't have rumble. I'd say 360 at the moment, but I'm saving my work money up for a PS3 as well cuz both are pretty good

I thought the dual shock three controllers were out now with full rumble. Is this wrong?
Quote by Andron17
i prefer the 360 but the PS3 does have blue ray. Having said that there are rumors of microsoft bringing out an external blue ray player for 360

Not what I've read. Apparently they're going to concentrate on digital delivery.
Not the best of plans IMO.
I'd go for the PS3 indefinitely.
Though all of my friends have 360's, ergo I'll have to buy my own copy of Rock band and start all over again. But oh well.
I might treat myself when we move.
i own both and i would say ps3, offline there about equal but online its no comparason, ps3 is better and it will be the best for a long time
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
the PS3 is just a minor graphics upgrade of the PS2 with Wireless controllers and a bigger, uglier System.

As far as Game Selection and Online Play Go. The 360 is superior. Plus it's less expensive and easier and just plain cooler in my opinion.

As long as you dont let it get hot. But anybody with an IQ higher then that of a check-out girl at Hollister knows how to keep it from overheating.

Get the 360. You won't be sorry

Quote by denn0069
Doesn't really matter,

This statment is incorrect. They are drastically different systems and you can a myriad of differant things on both. I just beleive that 360 overall has a better gamer interface.