Page 1 of 2
ok, so I met this girl and we seem to like eachother, but my question isn't about that, so don't tell me to go to the relationship thread lol

She wants me to go with her to break into a city public pool at night to swim with her, now if we get caught, what kind of charges/punishments would I be up against? we are both over 18

we both live in Pittsburgh PA if that makes a difference
i play drums and guitar :
first degree murder. its not worth it, kid
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
You'd probably be charged with Breaking and Entering, and also Trespassing on City Council property. Perhaps also fare dodging. I don't know about over there but here you'd get an official police caution and a hefty fine. You'd also be banned from swimming in the city for a long time.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by bluehawk15620
ok, so I met this girl and we seem to like eachother, but my question isn't about that, so don't tell me to go to the relationship thread lol

She wants me to go with her to break into a city public pool at night to swim with her, now if we get caught, what kind of charges/punishments would I be up against? we are both over 18

Pittsburgh, huh?

Don't do it. Just don't. You're not ready for that kind of fire and brimstone coming down on your cautiously ambitious little hormone studded noggin.
We're only strays.
Quote by bluehawk15620

If there's ever an opportunity for pool sex, you take it.
You'll get caught up in an Alien Vs Predator movie.....
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Don't be a pus. I live in Morgantown and I doubt there would be much trouble. Besides you'd get some pool sexs yes. DO IT MAN
Who cares, just do it. She'll think you're a pussy if you don't, and that's the last thing you want . Establish your masculinity first and foremost.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
it will be something to look back on your deathbed
"remember that time i had sweet pool secks and got caught,man that was awesome"
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
well the worst that could happend is she a cop and just wants to cut your penis off....
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
If you get caught breaking and entering fines trespassing also AIDS it's just not worth it.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
Death. generally that's the worst thing that could happen.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Don't worry if you get caught and it's a guy cop he'll probably congratulate you for banging a chick in a pool you know he'll give you a nice firm handshake and let you finish what you started.

If it's a dyke cop your screwed.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by 6-string-yay
HAHAHAHA

.. haa

Hooray, someone got my joke
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by mrcrono
If there's ever an opportunity for pool sex, you take it.

exactly, I'm not backing down...I just want to know what to expect...

I couldn't care less about not being able to swim there for a long time
i play drums and guitar :
Youve got nothing to lose.

If you get caught, it will be a cool story to tell your grandkids.

If you dont, its still a cool story.

I say go for it.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by Jackolas
What is it with girls and swimming pool fantasies?

No, really?

I just love water/the ocean. Not sure why any other girl would want to though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by bluehawk15620
I couldn't care less about not being able to swim.

You can't swim?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I've done that. It was good fun. We were very drunk though, and ended up with interesting cuts and bruises the next morning.
Quote by bluehawk15620

Are you insane?

Two teenagers in a pool at night?

You'll obviously be murdered by some blade-wielding psychopath.

Its in the movies, so it must be true.

Quote by Kiffa
You can't swim?

RE-READ. THE. SENTENCE.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
oh, just go for it.

me and my friends sometimes hop the fence at the city pool and jump off the diving boards in the middle of the night.

jumping off the ten meter in the dark is scary!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
From my previous experiences, most likely the cop will let you go after he makes you and your girl have a 3 way with him.

I have a tremendous fear of nightsticks and mag flashlights now.
Quote by Teabag of Truth
Who cares, just do it. She'll think you're a pussy if you don't, and that's the last thing you want . Establish your masculinity first and foremost.

Oh yeah, doing everything a girl tells you to do is sooo manly.
It would make you a bitch, not a man.
You understand there'll be a cover over the top and probably weird chlorine shizzle over-night?

You'll be face down on a plastic cover covered in green sludge, pretending to swim whilst she's watching you, slowly shaking her head at why she chose to go out with you.
England is mine and it owes me a living
Quote by rossini
You understand there'll be a cover over the top and probably weird chlorine shizzle over-night?

You'll be face down on a plastic cover covered in green sludge, pretending to swim whilst she's watching you, slowly shaking her head at why she chose to go out with you.

That's not always true.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
You'll get caught up in an Alien Vs Predator movie.....

, thats the first thing I thought after reading TS's post.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
im gonna giv you general pit advice.......st1ck 1t 1n da p00p3r.......men
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
The WORST? You could slip and fall in the dark on the slippy tiles and crack your head open, creating a huge hole in your skull where your brain is exposed and you die slowly.Them the girl doesn't know what to do so she tries to run for help but also falls over an cracks her head.

Other than that, you could get fined if you are caught for trespass.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
If you've ever read 'Guts', you should know never to do anything sexual in a swimming pool.

And it's probably not a great thing to do. Nothing puts the dampers on sex like cops or security guards running in and arresting you halfway through it.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']

RE-READ. THE. SENTENCE.
Are ****ing serious? Did you not notice the slight edit I made to what he said?

Ugh, I suggest you re-think some basic principles, lol, referance.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Page 1 of 2