Like the title says, I was fackin' around in C# and came up with some stupid riffs that I thought should go together

Oh, and there are actually solos in this one. (Beware, chromaticism and sweeping frequent them).

Enjoy!
Attachments:
Semi_tech.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I've listened to a bunch of your stuff, and it's all kind of the same. Just a stream of thoughts, roughly connected. There is no sense of beat/rhythm, there's no sense of movement, and there is no song.

You have so many REALLY good ideas that could turn into great and totally unique songs, but instead they're just wasted.

All I can say, is you need guitar pro, and you need to find a way to turn your ideas into an actual flowing song. I really think you could put something out like Meshuggah does or something
Well, thanks for the crit, I guess.

And, about the last bit, please and no thank you I might not exactly enjoy putting out Meshuggah-style bits.

Whether or not that's exactly what you meant.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Well, thanks for the crit, I guess.

And, about the last bit, please and no thank you I might not exactly enjoy putting out Meshuggah-style bits.

Whether or not that's exactly what you meant.

Sorry if you weren't looking for an honest response there :P I know I come across as an ass at times, but look at it this way, I probably wouldn't have bothered responding at all did I not think that you had some really solid ideas going. They just deserve better treatment.

Also you might not enjoy putting out Meshuggah styled bits, but they're always the first band that comes to my mind after I listen to your stuff. I was saying you probably could do that style quite well, not that you should. But yeah, I've no idea what you're actually aiming for, that's just what I'm hearing.
Ah, I dun care.

And, it's strange about thinking of Meshuggah after hearing my work, becasue honestly, I can't stand them

Anyways, thanks for pointing that out (like every other user who's heard my stuff...)

Quote by eggsandham2