hey im going to the guitar show at valley forge convention center on july 12 and i was wondering wats the reccomended amout of cash that i should take??
as much as you are willing to spend
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
If i were going, I'd predetermine how much to spend, and take exactly that amount, and leave my debit card, etc, at home. The temptation would be to much to bear once I got up there, if I had extra cash.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
im looking to get as much for my money as possible and i think i can pull out $200 on short notice so is that enough and waht do u think i can get for that. this is the Great American guitar show at velley forge convention center
^ You can't really get that great of a guitar for $200 at a guitar shop... that isn't your max budget is it?
im not going to get a guitar defintly. i might just get some pedals and amps and i have seen guys get that stuff for pretty good prices at these things so what do u think i should budget
bring an amount of money that your comfortable spending, nearing the "out-of-your-price-range" mark. that way if you see a really really amazing deal that you HAVE to have, you will most likely be able to pay for it if it is in your price range, with a little extra if the thing costs a little more.

EDIT: but its really up to you and how comfortable you are with spending money