my family just got 2 kittens. they are litter box trained but when we are not home they won't use the litter box. They peed all over the couch, and my mom wants to get rid of them. I need to know what could be causing the problem and what we could do to fix it. I love the little furballs so much. I just can't bear to get rid of them. Please help me
Get special litter box gravel which has a smell which makes them know that that's where their toilet is, i forget what it's called but you'll find it in your pet shop.
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Quote by Empty_Bullet
Get special litter box gravel which has a smell which makes them know that that's where their toilet is, i forget what it's called but you'll find it in your pet shop.

catnip?
Get them diapers. The embarressment will make them learn faster.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Yeah. Just tell her to put up with it. When they get a bit older they'll use the box, cats hate the smell of crap so they always seek to cover it up with dirt.
Quote by master
catnip?

No
Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Quote by master
catnip?

Why that's a great idea!

Who wouldn't like their kitties rolling around in their own poo and piss?

EDIT: Have you named them yet?

If not, name them Sgt. Meaowenstein and Shitrock.
After a couple of weeks had went from having it, let them go around outside. But make sure she knows that you love her.
EDIT:So she ****s outside.
you gotta show some tough love

like with my Mr.Kitty (i actually have a cat nicknamed that) i tell him thats a bad mr.kitty and i smack him on the head with a stick
make them go outside its better then walking into said room and smelling cat piss i mean obviously on your couch is worse but... but they like if theyt can dig so make sure the litter is very easily diggable
Quote by deckerbastard69

like with my Mr.Kitty (i actually have a cat nicknamed that) i tell him thats a bad mr.kitty and i smack him on the head with a stick

Yeah okay, Cartman

On topic, just give your kittens a little time. They're still babies, they'll grow out of it. Be sure to give 'em a little lovin' aswell.
Quote by deckerbastard69

I'm tempted to sig that, Mr.

(Just for the record, I love cats.)
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Last edited by StrayCatBlues at Jul 7, 2008,