I have just read that Zack Effron is the main choice to play Kurt Cobain in the movie Heavier Than Heaven, due out in 2009. How can this be!!!!! We need to start a petition against this.
Quote by Anti Vicarious
I have just read that Zack Effron is the main choice to play Kurt Cobain in the movie Heavier Than Heaven, due out in 2009. How can this be!!!!! We need to start a petition against this.

Yea. I'll sign a petition against making a film about that arse head.
Seems fitting ... one was in nirvana ... the other high school musical ... they both depressed millions.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Actually I read it's supposed to be Ryan Gosling.

According to Wikipedia,of course...

EDIT: Then again, I really have no idea.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Huh? I read it was Ryan Gosling.

Anyway, why can't Kurt play himself? Lazy bastard. He hasn't exactly been very busy since the mid-'90s
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Jul 7, 2008,
I think he resembles him a little bit. I don't really care though, I don't like nirvana.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Another Kurt Cobain movie?

Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
the posters sources are lieing or he is.

Courtny love made a statement back in January that Ryan gosling would play him.

also i think zack effron's on a contract with disney so he wouldnt be able to play Him anyways.
Quote by CTFOD

Anyway, why can't Kurt play himself? Lazy bastard. He hasn't exactly been very busy since the mid-'90s

plus courtney has the perfect peice of film to use at the end ....

conspiracy
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by CTFOD

kidding?
yes?
I woke up this morning wondering: "I wonder if I can add another item to my list of things I care absolutely nothing about." The Pit has not disappointed me; I've worked this information into the list, right in between hurricane relief and famine in 3rd world countries.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']You mean...

This guy?

On send thoughts, I would love to see him with long, greasy hair, a little beard and a plaid flannel shirt.

EDIT: I have made an accurate representation of what this travesty would look like.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Jul 7, 2008,
Quote by CTFOD

i lol'd
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
I read something about Ewan McGregor as a possibility too...idk the rumors are all over the place, I really don't give a **** about the movie, cause I think they've made enough out of his life, but it would just be obnoxious to see the highschool musical boy play the part.
Quote by MightyAl
Yea. I'll sign a petition against making a film about that arse head.

+1
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Quote by Just Andrew
Actually I read it's supposed to be Ryan Gosling.

According to Wikipedia,of course...

EDIT: Then again, I really have no idea.

/thread
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

dude how can this faggot ever play the role of a semi-god if he failed in playing the role of a retarded transsexual in that high-school movie
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's

I have little respect for Kurt Cobain and couldn't care less about this movie, but even he deserves to not have Zack Effron playing him
Are all of you retarded?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

HAHAHAHAHA that's fvcking hilarious

... Oh my god. That has made my day.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by CTFOD

that made me laugh alot
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by K!nj!
semi-god

Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.