Well it's time for me to hear some new stuff. So please suggest me a good band to listen, not so mainstream because everything mainstream I already heard so please some band that's not almost every day on tv or radio but is also really good. My favorite band of all time is Pearl Jam, I also like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, Radiohead, Anouk, Faith No More, Incubus... as you can see some different styles but mostly rock music and some rock blues, then grunge and post grunge... so please tell me one great band you know that I might like based on this bands I already love. Thank youuu!!!!!!!!
Your taste is quite similar to mine and my favourite band is Pearl Jam too. Therefore I'd recommend Queens Of The Stone Age, Soundgarden and Pink Floyd. These bands are a little different from what you listen to now to avoid boredom but still close enough for you to like them. Except for Pink Floyd maybe, but their awesomeness makes up for it.

Edit: We have a recommendation thread for this, you know? It's in the stickies.
Last edited by frankv at Jul 7, 2008,
Muse for your tastes I guess. Russian Circles and Explosions in the Sky might be worth a look.
Get into Kyuss and Alice in Chains... also check out Audioslave... only because I'm guessing you've already come across Rage in your travels.
"I'm just gonna go comatose for a few hours, hallucinate vividly, then possibly have amnesia about the whole experience"

"...okay"

It's strange how lightly we take dreaming
xkcd.com

Opeth Exorcism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhi50xg5Lg4
If you like blues rock check out Clutch or see them live to get the full effect!
Billy Bragg
Dinosaur Jr. is way cool
The Minutemen
The Bakerton Group
The Refused
Quote by metal_licka
Get into Kyuss and Alice in Chains... also check out Audioslave... only because I'm guessing you've already come across Rage in your travels.

Kyuss is an excellent suggestion, but more metal. Another band that it sounds like you'd like is Nine Inch Nails.