Hmm it looks fine, but I'd still say buy one in-store, a second hand guitar just wouldn't feel right to me
Quote by DieGarbageMan

how could you not forsee the rise of surskits!

Quote by CaptainRon
One second let me just ask my penis.

Reel Big Fish: 20/02.09
Rise Against: 22/02/09
Quote by 24fretsftw
Hmm it looks fine, but I'd still say buy one in-store, a second hand guitar just wouldn't feel right to me

That's not really good advice. There's nothing wrong with second hand guitars. Great way to save money.

Second hand that you haven't tried can be another story though, if that is what you meant.
They both look legit; though the second guy has only had 4 transactions on eBay so far, so you might want to skip on that one if you're worried about it.
I'd put money on them being fake, he'll be buying them from dodgy Chinese sellers and selling them on.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
I'd put money on them being fake, he'll be buying them from dodgy Chinese sellers and selling them on.

Epiphones are rarely pirated, isn't Gibson usually the target of Chinese copycat factories?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
They will pirate anything that will sell.

Once people start question Gibsons and wonder if they're fake, they'll make Epiphones--people won't think they're fake.
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Epiphones are rarely pirated, isn't Gibson usually the target of Chinese copycat factories?

You have NO idea how many fake Epiphones there are....the market is littered with them.

Why?

Because your average Epiphone purchaser is far less discerning and far less likely to spot a fake than your average Gibson purchaser.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
You have NO idea how many fake Epiphones there are....the market is littered with them.

Why?

Because your average Epiphone purchaser is far less discerning and far less likely to spot a fake than your average Gibson purchaser.

Exactly.

Hell, they probably pirate brand name socks.

It sells.

Plus, smaller purchases = less involvement = easier to accidentally buy fake goods
Did you notice that both sellers link to the guitar dater project, using the exact same statement? Kind of questionable...
The chinese pirates will copy anything whether it has value or not. They even repackage strings how much can you make off a set of guitar strings. They had fender bullet end strings except they were ball ends strings in the package. And with epis its really best to play em as they can be hit or miss on quality.
i personnely would stay away from ebay
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
It seems authentic.

Oh well, the Chinese copies probably come from the same plant the Epiphones do anyways.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.