So I'm watching it now, im on the bit when they get ambushed on the train 1986. And the other guys are carrying knives and axes and shizz, i thought that just out of respect and the fact that killing someone else was pretty much forbidden, that wasnt allowed at Firm Fights, i thought they were limited to pipes and bricks and stuff. Is this accurate, about the knives and stuff, or is the director just dramatacising it?
thanks.
pipes and pot not pipes and bricks.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by flipthatchicken
So I'm watching it now, im on the bit when they get ambushed on the train 1986. And the other guys are carrying knives and axes and shizz, i thought that just out of respect and the fact that killing someone else was pretty much forbidden, that wasnt allowed at Firm Fights, i thought they were limited to pipes and bricks and stuff. Is this accurate, about the knives and stuff, or is the director just dramatacising it?
thanks.

I think a lot of that film is exaggerated, like most films really, still an awesome film tho.

****, using film 3 times in 3 sentences doesn't do much for sounding clever
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Jul 7, 2008,
Nope. Knives were a regular thing.

Thing is, they didnt stab, they just cut you across the arms or legs or chest, and if they did stab, it was nowhere near the vital organs, that was reserved for the real nutters.