I just did a search and it came up with nothing, but Vox have fairly recently announced this new Modeller, it does look good, but whether is sounds good is up to everyone else, but I’ll definitely be trying it out to see how it shapes up to other high end SS Modellers (Vetta), especially as it going to be more expensive. It is marketed as a high end Valvetronix but by looking at it, it looks far more complicated than the lower-end ones.

What are other peoples views on it?
Looks pretty damn good!
if they make a double black diamond, I'll have to buy it just for the novelty of owning an amp that matches my largest passion, skiing
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
it says "valvetronix" on it lol.

edit: i need to learn how to read

looks pretty good, if a little too complex, but Vox are owned by Korg, so any high end digital gear they make will probably be at the same standard as Korg gear.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
^yah the valvetroix VTX series was good, it was the high end version of the regular, this seems to be the VTX replacement.
I tried the VTX next to a flextone, wow, its on par if not better very good modeller.