so iam debating between the two iam gettin a fixed bridge and which ever one i get iam filling with emgs i cant decide so give me some opinions.
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin
Line 6 Spider 50w.
if i were you i'd get a new amp first.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i dont need to worry about amps my dads got a half stack i can borrow for playing shows and waht not the spider is to practice with. thats why iam gettin a new guitar cause i dont even use my seventh string.
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin
Line 6 Spider 50w.
New amp first as Dave Said, but if your hellbent on a guitar first then id say go with the Warlock. It will probobly cost less, as the Razorbacks ive tried werent really worth the price tag. Not bad by any meens, just not worth it.
ah ok.

which models are they?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?