This may sound stupid, but hey, everybody has their own opinions. I don't exactly feel "sympathy" for these objects, becuase that would be somewhat ridiculous... but I've been thinking about things that are useful, but are never use, or are underrated.

For instance. Spools, plastic of cardboard hold your string or thread together, keeping it from tangling and such.
Spoons at restaurants. They give you a knife and fork wrappe in a paper towel which are usually used, then the spoon, which is hardly ever used.
Cupboards, floors, locking windows, tons of things.

Any ideas? Comments? Others?

Thank you.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Can someone please explain what the f. this guy is trying to tell us?
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Wow, um....
I have a girlfriend, dude.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I always have sympathy when I use one piece of my music equipment more than another one.

This reminds me of an episode of Peep Show.

'I even feel guilty for not wearing one pair of boxers as much as another. Sorry stripey blue, your just too tight.'
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

that chair in my livingroom no one sits in and it looks so nice
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Fryer Mike
Wow, um....

... is she a table lamp? Cuz then I bet she told you to say this. And if so, throw down and show her who wears the pants.
me too.
I'd like throw a ball outside or something, but then feel im too attached to it and come running back for it
Lol, notsojoeyb4eva.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I loved my stuffed animals?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I feel bad when I kick my car when the battery dies. Does that count?
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
by reading this thread, it seems as if the threadmakers reproductive organs need a little bit of sympathy.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by KingCheesehead
... is she a table lamp? Cuz then I bet she told you to say this. And if so, throw down and show her who wears the pants.

Well, he would, but that table lamp's had a rough life, and TS just feels so damn bad for it...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Fryer Mike
Wow, um....

hahaha from what you just said she could be any item of furniture...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I kind of know what you mean. I bought a new guitar just today, actually, and I kind of feel guilty because im not playing my old guitar anymore. They're both great guitars, but like, I dunno, I just kinda feel bad that I might be neglecting my old one.
Lol. When I posted this thread, I said I don't really feel sympathy for them, I just thought it was an appropriate title.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by PinguinLeader
Can someone please explain what the f. this guy is trying to tell us?

This reminds me of that TV programme about the people who ****ed fences, the Eiffel Tower, etc.
ohai little sig.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
hahaha from what you just said she could be any item of furniture...

Are you stupid? How did that make sense?
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Chairs.

Poor things always get our arses on them.

Sometimes, I talk from the object's perspective. But I only do it when friends are around.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by mikko_9119
i love my couch...

I feel sorry for it too...Use a condom next time, man!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I feel bad when I have to throw things out that I've had for a long time. I grow attached to my music gear. I felt bad when I had to sell my first drum set.

I feel bad for my buttons on my keyboard. Theres buttons on top I never noticed and I felt bad for them. So I started using them and now we're happy =D
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
piggy banks. for years and years, you use them as a safe place to hide your money, then one day *smash* its gone and all the things its done for you are worth nothing.

next time you get money out of a piggy bank, remember this: licking your neighbors doorknob is against the law on other planets.

im sorry, i just feel the need to make an unneeded post.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by brake_p
I kind of know what you mean. I bought a new guitar just today, actually, and I kind of feel guilty because im not playing my old guitar anymore. They're both great guitars, but like, I dunno, I just kinda feel bad that I might be neglecting my old one.

That's what happened when I got my Dean. I just stopped playing my Ibanez. Oh well, they're both cool guitars.

By the way, nice sig. So I see you liek teh PTH?
Quote by Demonikk
This reminds me of that TV programme about the people who ****ed fences, the Eiffel Tower, etc.

omg that programme was hilarious how they tried to make the people seem normal lol not being mean but you shouldn't make a show about people that weird and then try and make it look like your being charitable about it lol