My phone keeps locking up (like a crash on a computer)... is the battery dying (as in no-longer good at all regardless of whether it's "charged") or do I need a new phone? I have a virgin mobile cheapo phone can I get a replacement battery for it (if that's the problem) at say a verizon wireless place?

thanks
Quote by WNxScythe
My phone keeps locking up (like a crash on a computer)... is the battery dying (as in no-longer good at all regardless of whether it's "charged") or do I need a new phone? I have a virgin mobile cheapo phone can I get a replacement battery for it (if that's the problem) at say a verizon wireless place?

thanks

Contact the virgin mobile call centre and they will next-day-deliver a replacement handset to you and take away the broken one. Virgin Mobile are awesome.
you do know cell phones are pretty much computers, so they CAN crash. but I'd send it off mate. It's definatly not good.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Contact the virgin mobile call centre and they will next-day-deliver a replacement handset to you and take away the broken one. Virgin Mobile are awesome.

And I work for them so I'm not just making it up...

Also, what brand is it? and what happens when you turn it on?
Quote by bendystraw
hang on, ill google it for you.

bendystraw, would you be so kind to change your sig?
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
And I work for them so I'm not just making it up...

Also, what brand is it? and what happens when you turn it on?

Dunno what brand it is but it's white and was like the cheapest one (might have come free actually).

I'm on the phone with them now they said my 1 year warranty is up and so I'll have to pay anyway around it?
Quote by thrashmetal101
bendystraw, would you be so kind to change your sig?

why? it is a work of art.
Quote by WNxScythe
Dunno what brand it is but it's white and was like the cheapest one (might have come free actually).

I'm on the phone with them now they said my 1 year warranty is up and so I'll have to pay anyway around it?

How long have you had it?

If it was that cheap and that long ago it's probably just died, get them to post you out a new one and buy it, it will only be a few quid.