I once forgot to use the searchbar....

Boy was I red!

All of UG saw that coming.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
searchbar.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by DieGarbageMan
WHEN EARTH IS OBLITERATED!

DESTROY!

that's gonna be bannable in like 4 hours. it's practically a meme.
parents walked into my room and found me laying in bed naked with my girlfriend that they hadnt met!! (i don't live with them, they decided to pay a surprise visit)
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Unwanted boners in school... ... yeah.

I hate that. In gym...with those lose shorts...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
used the search bar, there are some like most embarrassing diarrhea moment, but not this.
One time I yelled at a deaf kid.

I was watching a movie or something, the kid walked in the room and moved in front of the screen, so I just casually said "Hey... hey you!". He didn't seem to notice, so I raised my voice. "HEY! MOVE AWAY FROM THE SCREEN, JACKASS!" There were two other people watching the movie with me, and one of them taps me on the shoulder and says, "Dude, you know he's deaf, right?". I felt pretty stupid.

Another time, I was biking from my house to go downtown, and I was just about to go down a huge hill when I saw a friend of mine biking in the distance. He waved to me, and I waved back... only to lose my balance and get thrown off of my bike. I landed hard and tumbled down the hill, bike following. I looked at myself, and I was a bloody mess. On one of my elbows, the flesh was completely stripped, and I could see tissue and bone. I just got up and walked back home.
Quote by bendystraw

yepp..
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
I once asked a girl out and she told me she was a lesbian.....-_-
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Quote by St. Angry
I once asked a girl out and she told me she was a lesbian.....-_-

An ex girlfriend of mine wanted me to break up with her, so she wouldn't feel guilty, so she told me she was a lesbian, i just laughed at her and told her not to be stupid.
Strangely enuff, a yr or so later, she actually started dating a girl!! then got pregnant from some douche-bag...
Quote by Mangler_666
An ex girlfriend of mine wanted me to break up with her, so she wouldn't feel guilty, so she told me she was a lesbian, i just laughed at her and told her not to be stupid.
Strangely enuff, a yr or so later, she actually started dating a girl!! then got pregnant from some douche-bag...

Wow..
Thats some painful irony....=/
(\__|)

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Quote by bendystraw

its so close to teh mudkips.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by St. Angry
Wow..
Thats some painful irony....=/

i wouldn't say it was painful... she was a basket case... LOL
she dated a friend of mine before me (i didn't know they dated until after) and it turned out that she told him that she was a lesbian as well, so he broke up with her...

EDIT: Wow!! that part of my life sounds really fukk'd up when i read back on it!!
Last edited by Mangler_666 at Jul 7, 2008,
Quote by Mangler_666
i wouldn't say it was painful... she was a basket case... LOL
she dated a friend of mine before me (i didn't know they dated until after) and it turned out that she told him that she was a lesbian as well, so he broke up with her...

lol maybe her telling everyone she was a lesbian actually turned her into one. =P
(\__|)

Quote by St. Angry
lol maybe her telling everyone she was a lesbian actually turned her into one. =P

hahaha, yeah maybe!! either way, i have no regrets, she was HOT!!! lol
but she was crazy!!
I used my mom's scissors once to trim my pubes because I couldn't find mine. Once I was done I washed em off, I THOUGHT. About two weeks later the whole family was watching tv and she came in and was like, "Wes were you using my scissors to cut your ****ing pubic hair?"

Dad: "Oh Wes, god damn"

I guess I left a little strand down where the scissors meet.

*facepalm

/true story
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
I used my mom's scissors once to trim my pubes because I couldn't find mine. Once I was done I washed em off, I THOUGHT. About two weeks later the whole family was watching tv and she came in and was like, "Wes were you using my scissors to cut your ****ing pubic hair?"

*facepalm

/true story

haha
Quote by stinger12345

*facepalm

/true story

wow
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.