I assume this was locked the first time due to a post, and a contort by me about male excrement, I don't see a problem with my thread or topic post, and wasn't warned, so I'll try again.

Don't get this shut down again, plse?

OP:

sucks. Badly, first I puked, then I couldn't breathe (I assume my esophagus stayed open FOR NO ****ING REASON) for so long that I passed out. And awoke in a pool of vomit. I took a shower, and I puke and CANT BREATHE AGAIN!!!

This is very annoying. Its like allergies, your body causes you discomfort because it is fighting off a threat that is, indeed, not a threat at all. Except in this case my vomit reflex is trying to kill me by simply keeping my esophagus open.

What are the odds you think that I should puke, suffocate, pass out and CONTINUE to suffocate until dead?

EDIT: I'm really beginning to hate this human body..

DOUBLE EDIT:

I am vomiting because, actually I don't know why, but my stomache keeps filling (I can feel this) with a highly acidic pink fluid (yeah, duh, but my stomache contents don't usually look like this, or burn like fire on the way out)

Mild food poisoning, maybe?
Quote by Skullshredda
Go and see a doctor if it doesn't stop quickly.

seriously... or just die
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Please GO TO THE DOCTOR
Its sooooo not worth "just seeing what will happen"

This happned to me while I was in ireland (wasnt drinking) I collapsed and woke up hours later in a horrible state (not going into detail), I didnt do anything about it till the next day becuase everyone and there mothers told me it was just a stomach "bug"
turns out I had food poisioning.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Typically one would see a doctor instead of consulting the pit.

Edit: Clearly the TS is a troll. No wonder the last thread was closed. Silly July 08ers.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I had this problem for awhile, then i just got so pissed i downed a whole thing of malibu in fifteen minutes and spent 3 hours throwing up, needless to say... i am done drinking because i felt like i was going to die.
when you vomit to much it damages your esophagus and can cause life long damage because of the acid go do a doctor NOW